• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Change Avatars Shown in Sales Threads from the Most Recent Poster to the Original Poster
1 1

Question

Change Avatars Shown in Sales Threads from the Most Recent Poster to the Original Poster
bababooey said: 

Something that I think might improve the sales forums would be a format change if one is possible.

Currently a sales thread shows the avatar of the last person who posted in the thread, in the sales forum or the want to buy forums if an avatar is going to be displayed it should be on the left showing the avatar of the party who started the thread.  The formatting could be similar to that used on the right hand column, the 'popular now' list (right side column) displays the avatar of the thread starter.

and I said:

This is a great idea and one of the things that was better on the old boards. I usually click on a sales thread based on the seller more than the title of the thread. Some folks I’ll always check; some I’ll check out of curiosity; some I won’t even bother with. Scanning the page quickly for avatars I know is much easier than looking at the tiny type under the title for the OP. Who cares who the last poster is? I want to know who is selling the books.

So, how about it Arch? 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

1 1