• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ETERNAL CON - JULY 1 & 2, 2017 - UNIONDALE, NY
2 2

45 posts in this topic

ETERNAL CON - JULY 1 & 2, 2017 - UNIONDALE, NY

Hey All:

ETERNAL CON returns to Long Island, New York at a new venue. The new show takes place in July 1 & 2, 2017 at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, NY.

So far they have in attendance:

- SEAN CHEN

- FRANK TIERI

- ALEX SAVIUK

- JOE GIELLA

- BILLY TUCCI

- KRISTEN GUDSNUK

- KEN BALD

- RICH BUCKLER

- More at: http://eternalcon.com/artists/

Celebrities include:

- MICK FOLEY

- ASHLEY MASSARO

On 3/26/2017 at 10:08 AM, My young Padawan said:

Will CGC be attending this event?

CGC has not attended any of the previous Eternal Cons.

As of now this is being held at the Nassau Coliseum.  After reports of a $40 price tag for parking at concerts at the "new" Nassau Coliseum I am curious what the parking price will be for this.

You can always try and park next door at the Marriot but you risk getting towed.  

As of now I am skipping this show again.

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 3:14 PM, Buzzetta said:

As of now this is being held at the Nassau Coliseum.  After reports of a $40 price tag for parking at concerts at the "new" Nassau Coliseum I am curious what the parking price will be for this.

You can always try and park next door at the Marriot but you risk getting towed.  

As of now I am skipping this show again.

I recently saw a news report about the cost of parking there.  There are a lot of people complaining about it.  I may be skipping this event as well.

One of the few guys that I would like to meet is Mick Foley... but every account of everyone I have ever heard of that has met him either at a show or at PC Richards have said that he is simply a nice guy to encounter. 

Now I want to go... lol 

Parking is still too much... even at $5

16 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

One of the few guys that I would like to meet is Mick Foley... but every account of everyone I have ever heard of that has met him either at a show or at PC Richards have said that he is simply a nice guy to encounter. 

Now I want to go... lol 

Parking is still too much... even at $5

Do I have to pick you up and drive you there? Come on man, this is a local LI show what more could you want?!

:preach:

After the mike carbo thing I think I'm staying away from this place. Also...no cgc so not much reason to go. Celebrity list never that great either.  Mick foley is cool but if you live on long island you probably have seen him before. I saw him at home depot once lol.  I guess this is ok for cosplay or for kids but for serious comic collectors I would wait for nycc and meet the big artists and actors and get the gold labels.

They've Added:

- LEE MERIWETHER (Catwoman on the 60s BATMAN TV show)

- BRIANA HILDEBRAND (Negasonic Teenage Warhead from the DEADPOOL film)

- CM PUNK

Edited by JasonDaTwit

10 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

Reminds me of that dumb song from the 90s. Radioactive!

:tonofbricks::flamed:

Radioactive by "Imagine Dragons" was released in 2012.  Time is dragging... 

I mean I already count days until retirement at 4,757 to go.