• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ETERNAL CON - JULY 1 & 2, 2017 - UNIONDALE, NY
2 2

45 posts in this topic

On 7/3/2017 at 3:25 PM, Buzzetta said:

Honorable mention of "bad" was the guy that had a lower grade copy of Captain America's Weird Tales 74.  If he is reading this, he knows what he did. lol 

Did he end up selling that? I know he had like 20 offers on it, but looked to have literally bought it to show off. He was definitely a mess. Some prices were whacky high and some were wacky low. 

2 hours ago, lemonman6 said:

Did he end up selling that? I know he had like 20 offers on it, but looked to have literally bought it to show off. He was definitely a mess. Some prices were whacky high and some were wacky low. 

Not 100% sure...I was not "bidding" on it but was talking with another dealer who was...he told me that the guy selling said he wasn't taking less than 5K for the book...I heard he had an offer of $2400 for it, but then I lost track/interest lol

5 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

Ended up skipping this event. I wasn't going to the venue without assurance of a pass to get in.

I thought you were going to drag me there if I did not go. lol I don't think you really missed much.  

However... my 4 day pass to NYCC is a lock :cloud9:

17 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I thought you were going to drag me there if I did not go. lol I don't think you really missed much.  

However... my 4 day pass to NYCC is a lock :cloud9:

:blush:   Well, had I had better communication from my promoter contact, I may have been able to get us both in for free. But, I guess that works out better for my friend because with his lack of communication at least he got one of us to pay admission! :tonofbricks: