• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free Stuff

29 posts in this topic

Free Stuff

So I acquired a very large quantity of Frazetta trading cards. So why not share the wealth. Each pack has ten cards. Depending on response I may send out more than one pack per person.  Each card has a little info on the back including the name of the painting/picture and some other random stuff. I believe the full set is 90 different cards. Post an :takeit: if interested. I'll work on getting addresses in a few days. I'm not really sure how I'm going to ship. Certainly these are not valuable, so I'm thinking just a plain white envelope. We'll see how it goes. 

USA shipping only. Sorry. 

IMG_1457 (2).jpg

IMG_1460 (2).jpg

IMG_1458 (2).jpg

Edited by wombat

Just now, wombat said:

Are you in? Steep price, but well worth it. 

No, thank you very much for the offer though! I haven't had a chance to get into Frazetta's stuff (yet) so I think I'll leave them for established fans to take. Plus I'm in Ireland.

I just wanted to recognize your kind deed. :acclaim:

1 minute ago, Foley said:

No, thank you very much for the offer though! I haven't had a chance to get into Frazetta's stuff (yet) so I think I'll leave them for established fans to take. Plus I'm in Ireland.

I just wanted to recognize your kind deed. :acclaim:

Man, I didn't even think of international shipping. I probably should have said something about that. Thanks for mentioning.