• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free Stuff

29 posts in this topic

My thanks for the dual dose of Frazetta II unopened packs!  I'd bought a box back when they were released ('93), and have the base set in the 9 pocket card holders along with the S1,S2,S3,C2, & C3 inserts for this set. I'm not even going to open the two you sent.  The elusive C1 card is there.  

Looking back through the set, it does have some stunning work... the Ace paperback Tarzan covers, I see Lancer paperback covers, SciFi book club stuff, a Playboy piece, Squa Tron, Death Dealers, dinosaurs, Ellie nudes, the movie characatures a la Jack Davis!  

The first card set featured more of his (Frank's) finished paintings, than this set.  But I'll take Frank any ole way he shows up!  Again, my thanks!

Just an observation.  The package weighed just under 2 ounces.  So shouldn't you have been able to send it for the cost of two first class stamps?  The metered postage cost was $2.67?  

This gesture on your part, really is a needed reminder that there are good people doing good things.  For the right reasons.  Philanthropic topic, on the Fritz 

Thanks for the thoughts on shipping. I thought it sounded high, but I brought it up to the counter and that is what she told me. I figured it had to do with it not being a flat envelope. But honestly I don't really ship stuff so I just assumed what she said was right. I'll look into it more for some more I have going out. 

Eric,

Thank you for these. They are really great. I had so many Frazetta magazines throughout the 70's that I wish I would have kept. This brings back some good memories.

Frazetta.jpg