• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

{CLOSED} Steve Epting and Bob Wiacek CGC SS Original Sketches
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Steve Epting and Bob Wiacek CGC SS Original Sketches

Boardies,

I have a couple of Captain America Sketch Covers CGC SS by  Steve Epting and Bob Wiacek.  Both are original art and are pretty decent drawings of Captain America.  Both artist (especially Steve Epting one of Captain America is hard to come by)

:rulez: are listed below.

1. Price includes shipping Priority Mail in a Flat-Rate Box with insurance and tracking for inside the 48 contiguous states.  Outside these states, I will pick up $15.00 of the shipping cost, the rest is on the buyer

2.  Returns are accepted if notified 3-days after receiving item.  Return shipping is responsible of the buyer, and comic must be in same shape that I shipped it in.

3. My Kudos thread is below

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/232895-mike22-feedback-thread/

4) The first time-stamped :takeit: gets the book.  I am always open for PM offers.  If the offer is low, I will offer what I believe is a fair counter-offer...but until the :takeit: via PM is posted the first time stamped :takeit: gets it (thumbsu

5) I will not sell to Hall of shamers, or Probation listees

6) Any questions just PM me

7) Prices and Pictures of the 2 x books below.

8) Steve Epting Avengers #7 (Blank Cover) CGC SS 3.5 with Sketch of Captain America $125.00

9) Bob Wiacek Avengers #1 (Blank Cover) CGC SS 5.0 with Sketch of Captain America $100.00

Edited by Mike22
Closing sales thread

On 3/19/2017 at 0:51 PM, Mike22 said:

Avengers #7 (Blank Cover) CGC SS 3.5 with Sketch of Captain America by STEVE EPTING $125.00

Steve Epting Sketch CGC 3.5_1.jpg

Steve Epting Sketch CGC 3.5_2.jpg

I will take the epting sketch!

Edited by MattC