• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$OLD: CGC 9.8 Divinity #1 1:40 LaRosa

4 posts in this topic

As stated in the title, $OLD! one slab this go 'round for this thread,

gorgeous  CGC 9.8 Blue Label  copy of VEI's Divinity #1 1:40 LaRosa variant (***NEWest-style slab), serial #1335569007:

IMG_1019_zpsnuma6hry.jpg

It's no secret how legitimately rare this beast is with a confirmed (by Dinesh himself, BTW) less than 350 copies ever available :o .  Given that, there's NO question this is a solid investment whether you're a die-hard Valiant fan, or just a true-blue collectinator.  I have personally been VERY fortunate in that I've now owned and sold 12 copies of this baby; eight raw, and three slabbed; ALL of which have been 9.8's :cloud9: .  I'd like to sell a fourth one, now, please :grin: .  To that, I sold my last two 9.8's for $525 SHIPPED each; would really like to move this rather quickly, so I'm only asking $485 DELIVERED $OLD! via well-packed and boxed USPS Priority Mail (that covers the CONUS only; International will be at-cost).

Payment most certainly preferred via PayPal, but if absolutely necessary, I can also accept a postal money order, as well.  

NO returns on CGC slabs; however, if there's any kind of problem (IOW, somehow arriving damaged, etc.), I'll do my absolute damnedest to provide an acceptable resolution ;)

FYI, I do have an on-going kudos thread, if anyone needs to verify my credintials:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8140272#Post8140272     

ALL the standard rules you always see in other WTS threads apply here, as well:

NO probies, NO HOSers, etc., etc.

But most importantly, first :takeit: in the thread OR by PM gets it.

Thanks in advance,

-TRM

Edited by TRMN8R5