• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soft-Serve's BIGGER SIZED SALE ****THREAD CLOSED****
2 2

65 posts in this topic

Soft-Serve's REGULAR SIZE GGA

********THREAD CLOSED*******

*Final prices in GREEN

Why: (I'm selling them)
Gotta fund some recent purchases, so these undercopies have to go. So I'm happy to listen to offers, but with prices like these,  I wouldn't wait too long before pulling the trigger. ;)

How: (you can buy them)
First takeit (icon, words, implied meaning, wink, nudge) posted publicly or privately wins over any PM negotiations that haven't been sealed with "it's a deal". Them's the rules.   

Who: (can't buy them)
No Shady characters please. This includes: Hall of Shamers, Probies, Intergalactic Dictators, or Chicago parking police (I'm flexible on that last one...)

When: (you pay, you get comics)
Shipping is $4 flat for any group of singles up to 7, $1/book thereafter.   First class shipping for up to 2 books, Media mail for 3 or more for all others. Priority (extra $5) & insurance optional as well. (about $5/book or bundle) Payment via Paypal only please. Int'l shipping will be actual cost. Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of book.

THANKS!

Edited by Soft-Serve

Ok, let's start it off easy...

]ungle Comics #47 VG/FN $75 SOLD
Classic "Hippo Bondage" cover. Two extra staples and a piece of tape lower spine shouldn't detract from the awesome cover and color strike of this early Jungle. Book is flat and supple! 

Spoiler

Fiction House - Jungle Comics 047 (1).jpg

Fiction House - Jungle Comics 047 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Fight Comics #39 FR/GD $65
Ready to own a classic cover at a dirt-cheap price? Here you go, the "Smoking Gun GGA" classic. Lilly Renee art, this book is a must. Why so cheap? This issue has water damage and is brittle. Spine is half-split and all pages are separate, split at the spine. Despite that, you can read this book but it's best left as a Mylar Queen. Still, it is complete and has a pretty decent cover strike for this issue, so you really can't go wrong. 

Fight39_(a).jpg

Fight39_(b).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Planet Comics #46 VG/FN $150  SOLD
Nov 19 1946 Date Stamp! (this book just turned 70 only four months ago!) With nude panels. This one has pretty great color and is structurally very solid, but I would call it a 4.5 because of some rusty staples with moderate migration. Also a 1"x1/2" piece cut out of bottom of 1st page. Does not affect art. Interior is very supple. As usual, my Fiction House books have great color. Seriously, this must have been one of the first off the press, it's just so saturated and vibrant. I'm actually having a hard time letting this go since its color is so much better than my 7.5...

Spoiler

Planet46_(1a)_(1).jpg

Planet46 (1a) (2).jpg

Nudity Panels (oohlala) ADULTS ONLY CLICK BELOW!!!

Spoiler

Planet46 (1a) (3).jpg

Planet46 (1a) (4).jpg

Planet46 (1a) (5).jpg

Planet46 (1a) (6).jpg

Planet46 (3) (7).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Planet Comics #18 FR/GD $150  SOLD
Very tough book with one of the best bondage/GGA covers of the run in my opinion. This copy, while well-presenting in mylar, has a nearly fully-detached and split cover with pieces missing (although it has been rejoined by tape below the bottom staple). It has a good amount of tape on interior cover sealing splits (neatly done). Still, you don't see this one every day and I'm betting you need it to complete a the run. Only selling because of a recent upgrade. (and this one has better cover color than its replacement. Complete book, don't miss out! 

Spoiler

Planet18 (2).jpgPlanet18_(1).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

6 minutes ago, Soft-Serve said:

Planet Comics #46 VG/FN $150
Nov 19 1946 Date Stamp! (this book just turned 70 only four months ago!) With nude panels. This one has pretty great color and is structurally very solid, but I would call it a 4.5 because of some rusty staples with moderate migration. Also a 1"x1/2" piece cut out of bottom of 1st page. Does not affect art. Interior is very supple. As usual, my Fiction House books have great color. Seriously, this must have been one of the first off the press, it's just so saturated and vibrant. I'm actually having a hard time letting this go since its color is so much better than my 7.5...

Planet46_(1a)_(1).jpg

Planet46 (1a) (2).jpg

Nudity Panels (oohlala) ADULTS ONLY CLICK BELOW!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Planet46 (1a) (3).jpg

Planet46 (1a) (4).jpg

Planet46 (1a) (5).jpg

Planet46 (1a) (6).jpg

Planet46 (3) (7).jpg

:takeit: can't resist naked girls in test tubes 

Planet Comics #30 VG $195
Here's a nice affordable copy of a pretty hot book. While the cover is technically attached, it is only so by the back cover, and lightly at that. Upper spine split with pieces out, and 3/4" tear (upper, near "of") that goes through book. Light creasing on cover. Centerfold detached. Still a well-presenting book with a dynamite color strike on cover. 

Fiction House - Planet Comics 030 (1).jpg

Fiction House - Planet Comics 030 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Startling Comics #48 VG- $250 SOLD
Here's another you don't see everyday! Dynamite GGA cover by Schomberg moonlighting from Timely as Xela over at Better. This issue has some neatly-done tape interior cover sealing tears including reinforcement of staples and a spine split seal. Centerfold is attached and the book is very flat. Printer's creases front and back don't detract from this book's presentation! 

Spoiler

Startling46_(1).jpg

Startling46_(2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Ok folks, here's a former keeper of mine...not one you see everyday....

Vic Flint #1 FN/VF $350 SOLD

Talk about an hard-to-find book in-grade! Super solid book. Tight Staples and centerfold, white pages, supple interior. Some very (very) light vertical creases on cover (non-color breaking), some pencil on cover (including a "P" designation lower right.  Back cover has two edge dings and a little dirt. Otherwise, this book might be a VF+ or better. Scans DO NOT do this book justice. 

Spoiler

St. John - Vic Flint 001 (1).jpg

St. John - Vic Flint 001 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

9 hours ago, Soft-Serve said:

Ok, let's start it off easy...

]ungle Comics #47 VG/FN $75
Classic "Hippo Bondage" cover. Two extra staples and a piece of tape lower spine shouldn't detract from the awesome cover and color strike of this early Jungle. Book is flat and supple! 

Fiction House - Jungle Comics 047 (1).jpg

Fiction House - Jungle Comics 047 (2).jpg

:takeit:

9 hours ago, Soft-Serve said:

Ok folks, here's a former keeper of mine...not one you see everyday....

Vic Flint #1 FN/VF $350

Talk about an hard-to-find book in-grade! Super solid book. Tight Staples and centerfold, white pages, supple interior. Some very (very) light vertical creases on cover (non-color breaking), some pencil on cover (including a "P" designation lower right.  Back cover has two edge dings and a little dirt. Otherwise, this book might be a VF+ or better. Scans DO NOT do this book justice. 

St. John - Vic Flint 001 (1).jpg

St. John - Vic Flint 001 (2).jpg

:takeit:per pm.

Fight Comics #40 VG/FN $450 SOLD

Ok folks, this is is a big one. THE Fight cover to own. Nazis. Bondage. Vultures. It's got it all.  I bought it as a 5.5, but I would call it a 5.0. No spine splits at all. Two teeniny teency-weency pieces of tape interior cover (one holding the tiny triangle of lrc on, and the other sealing a 1/8" chip on the wing of the vulture). I wouldn't call it a brittle book, but because of tanning, it's a cousin. Actually, most of the interior is quite supple and fresh. Cover is attached, slightly puling back cover, but no different than any other book. (the scan is making the back staple look bad, that's just a shadow artifact)

This book is very flat and has a nice cover sheen. If you collect Classic Fight, GGA, or Vulture covers, you probably already know this one doesn't come up for sale often, so I wouldn't wait too long to pull that trigger. 

Spoiler

Fiction House - Fight Comics 040 (1).jpgFiction House - Fight Comics 040 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Crack Comics #56 VG- $60 SOLD

I don't know about you, but this cover kills it. Cover has a few non-color breaking creases and a fully split spine to bottom staple. Centerfold detached, but cover is still hanging on. I've had this book a long time, but it needs to go to a new home. 

Spoiler

Planet+200002a.jpgPlanet+198002a.jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve