• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soft-Serve's BIGGER SIZED SALE ****THREAD CLOSED****
2 2

65 posts in this topic

The American Air Forces #11 FN- $65 SOLD

Nice GGA cover with an appropriately-themed store for the times.  If not for the piece missing urhc this book would be a VF- in my opinion. Back cover has most of the other issues including some creasing, a few tiny edge tears and printer chipping. Otherwise this book is flat and glossy with white supple pages. Solid staples and centerfold. This book is lovely in-hand. 

P.S. Not sure why the boards are compressing the image so poorly, be sure to click on them for better resolution. Otherwise PM me for the original file. It makes a difference!

Spoiler

Lifes Romances - The American Air Forces 011 (2).jpgLifes Romances - The American Air Forces 011 (1).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Crimefighters #2 GD+ $20 SOLD

Really cool busy Timely bondage+window washing cover. Cover has several 1"+ tears sealed with tape (interior) as well as a long diagonal crease near spine. Despite that it looks great in Mylar. Nice supple interior with solid centerfold. 

P.S. Not sure why the boards are compressing the image so poorly, be sure to click on them for better resolution. Otherwise PM me for the original file. It makes a difference!

Spoiler

Timely - Crimefighters 002 (1).jpg

Timely - Crimefighters 002 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Underworld True Crime Stores #2 FA $FREE WITH NEXT TAKE IT (must be claimed) CLAIMED

Ok, this is not a great book, but you get what you pay for. It's got water damage and possibly mold (I know) but doesn't smell like it. Buutttt, it's a super keen GGA cover complete with a see-thru negligee and all. So, keep it in a mylar bag and enjoy. (that sounded weird). Oh, and it's a legit SOTI book....

imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

Spoiler

D.S._Publishers_-_Underworld_002_(1)_SOTI.jpgD.S. Publishers - Underworld 002 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

10 hours ago, Soft-Serve said:

Crimefighters #2 GD+ $20

Really cool busy Timely bondage+window washing cover. Cover has several 1"+ tears sealed with tape (interior) as well as a long diagonal crease near spine. Despite that it looks great in Mylar. Nice supple interior with solid centerfold. 

Timely - Crimefighters 002 (1).jpg

Timely - Crimefighters 002 (2).jpg

i'll take it!

4 minutes ago, Soft-Serve said:

Underworld True Crime Stores #2 FA $FREE WITH NEXT TAKE IT (must be claimed)

Ok, this is not a great book, but you get what you pay for. It's got water damage and possibly mold (I know) but doesn't smell like it. Buutttt, it's a super keen GGA cover complete with a see-thru negligee and all. So, keep it in a mylar bag and enjoy. (that sounded weird). Oh, and it's a legit SOTI book....

imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

D.S._Publishers_-_Underworld_002_(1)_SOTI.jpgD.S. Publishers - Underworld 002 (2).jpg

I'll take this moldy freebee as well.

Nyoka v2 #12  FN  $45 $29

Classic Nyoka cover. Scans are old and this book has been pressed to flat lovelyness. Solitary flaw is a pinhole top near spine corner. Lovely sheen to this book. 

Fawcette - Nyoka 012 (1).jpg

Fawcette - Nyoka 012 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Last Nyoka folks....

Nyoka v1 #4 VF $80 SOLD

This is a special one. My favorite cover of the run. Awesome raft bondage. Book is solid, flat with a nice sheen. Solitary flaws on on the back cover that include  what looks like a chew llhc and an old "stuck" spot near spine with a little hole. This book is solid and uses heavier paper than I'm used to. Feels like quality (not normal in this hobby)  Anyway, I wouldn't mind keeping this one. 

Spoiler

Planet+211002a.jpg

Spoiler

Planet+212002a.jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

2 minutes ago, Soft-Serve said:

Last Nyoka folks....

Nyoka v1 #4 VF $80

This is a special one. My favorite cover of the run. Awesome raft bondage. Book is solid, flat with a nice sheen. Solitary flaws on on the back cover that include  what looks like a chew llhc and an old "stuck" spot near spine with a little hole. This book is solid and uses heavier paper than I'm used to. Feels like quality (not normal in this hobby)  Anyway, I wouldn't mind keeping this one. 

Planet+211002a.jpg

Planet+212002a.jpg

:takeit:

Here's a fun one...

White Princess of the Jungle #1 FA+  $30 $19 SOLD

Finally, an honest comic title. This is a Raymond Everett Kinstler classic. Books is in rough shape with a detached cover, 1/2 cumulatively split, with pieces missing back. Centerfold detached. Still, a cool book you don't see often.

Spoiler

Avon - White Princess of the Jungle 001 (2).jpgAvon_-_White_Princess_of_the_Jungle_001_(1).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Don Fortune Magazine #5 FN+ $50 $32

I really love this cover. It's so happy. Anyway, the only real flaw I can find is one of teh interior pages is ripped half-way and repaired with tape. Mabe a little light creasing here an there. Otherwise another solid book made out of Post-war paper (heavy stock, sturdy) 

Don Fortune Magazine 005 (1).jpg

Don Fortune Magazine 005 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve