• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soft-Serve's BIGGER SIZED SALE ****THREAD CLOSED****
2 2

65 posts in this topic

Fight Comics #45 FN- $150 SOLD

Really great book with several Baker stories inside. (maybe Renee too). Only issues are piece urhc, light chew back cover top, and one tiny piece of tape interior cover sealing a very short edge tear. 

****NOW 20%

Spoiler

OFF****Fiction House - Fight Comics 045 (1).jpg

Spoiler

Fiction House - Fight Comics 045 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Fight Comics #46 VG $75 $48

Sexy Senorita Rio cover with equally-sexy interior art. (including a hot bearded lady FYI) Book's main issues are a hole w/flap on Rio's hips (musta' shot herself), a 1-1/2" tear from spine toward center (Rio's shoulder), a short edge tear, and 1/2" lower spine split. Very very light rust on staples, no migration. Tight Centerfold 

Fiction House - Fight Comics 046  (1).jpg

Fiction House - Fight Comics 046  (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Fight Comics #47 VF $275  SOLD

Rare Lily Renee Cover! (and interior art) This book is a beauty to behold. Very Flat, very glossy, and white page to boot. Of course, this also means the staples and centerfold are tight. Easily my best Fight. I'm loathe to sell it. 

Spoiler

Fiction_House_-_Fight_Comics_047_(1).jpg

Fiction House - Fight Comics 047 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Fight Comics #48 VG/FN $150 $97

Another great book with Baker and Renee art. This one's only issues are a small hole upper spine, a small piece missing back,  and tape back cover  (interior/exterior). Solid flat issue otherwise with white/off-white pages. Solid centerfold. 

Fiction House - Fight Comics 048 (1).jpg

Fiction House - Fight Comics 048 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

On 3/22/2017 at 9:46 PM, Soft-Serve said:

Fight Comics #45 FN- $150

Really great book with several Baker stories inside. (maybe Renee too). Only issues are piece urhc, light chew back cover top, and one tiny piece of tape interior cover sealing a very short edge tear. 

Fiction House - Fight Comics 045 (1).jpg

Fiction House - Fight Comics 045 (2).jpg

:takeit: via PM, thanks!

On Sun Mar 19 2017 at 5:18 PM, Soft-Serve said:

Planet Comics #18 FR/GD $150 ON HOLD
Very tough book with one of the best bondage/GGA covers of the run in my opinion. This copy, while well-presenting in mylar, has a nearly fully-detached and split cover with pieces missing (although it has been rejoined by tape below the bottom staple). It has a good amount of tape on interior cover sealing splits (neatly done). Still, you don't see this one every day and I'm betting you need it to complete a the run. Only selling because of a recent upgrade. (and this one has better cover color than its replacement. Complete book, don't miss out! 

Planet18_(1).jpg

Planet18 (2).jpg

I'll take it per pm

Ok Folks, 

This is it, the last discount. For all books remaining in this thread, now take 35% off with free shipping. They gotta go.  This is a killer deal, don't pass it up! Recap coming....

Edited by Soft-Serve