• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC reholder Grade 0

14 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, SteveC771 said:

CGC reholder Grade 0

Hey guys.. just had a book reholdered & its listed as "Shipped Safe" but under the grade it says 0... Could someone please tell me what this means?

I would contact them but I just had a book reholdered in January and when I click the invoice number to get the details it just says "Details are unavailable".  But this didn't happen until it went to "shipped/safe".  Sounds like you got a glimpse between states.  Maybe check later tonight to see if anything has changed. 

Thank you for the answering this .... the moderator should tag this question as I just sent in a 9.8 New Mutant #98 and it too said shipped grade .0. It kind of freaked me out too. Lol 

Again Thank you for the clarification and I do hope this remains the CGC 1st hit on this question.

ScoutMedic

Edited by ScoutMedic
Spelling error

Hey guys not sure if this is the right place,but reading previous posts I have a similar issue. 3 signature series books all listed with .0 in grade column, these aren’t re-holstered books. First time I sent books through a facilitator for the series. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 

I had something graded recently (can't remember which item, as I have had 4 graded recently) in which the online grade was 0.0 for a while, but none actually came back with a 0.0 grade, and all of the online numbers eventually were correct.  It's just a temporary thing.

52 minutes ago, cousin itt said:

I had something graded recently (can't remember which item, as I have had 4 graded recently) in which the online grade was 0.0 for a while, but none actually came back with a 0.0 grade, and all of the online numbers eventually were correct.  It's just a temporary thing.

Your avatar.

:roflmao:

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:24 AM, cousin itt said:

And if it's not temporary, look at the upside. If it's zero point zero and you resubmit it, not only can't it go down in grade, but with a clean and press, you'll probably get a grade bump.  :whee:

Edited by James J Johnson