• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] New Books! Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.4 and Showcase #22 CGC 2.5
2 2

24 posts in this topic

Price includes shipping within North America. ROW I will split with interested parties.

Who wins: Time stamp seals the deal as to who wins regardless of the form of communication (including PM, in the thread, text or phone conversation). A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted. In that case, the :takeit: will have been in vain. Except that it will give you street cred and look cool to passers by.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute. Consider all books pressed.

All books with new CGC labels are in the latest, non-pressurized cases.

I will accept returns if item is otherwise not as described.

Edited by VintageComics

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.0 OWW (back cover pic available - back cover is free of any markings or large visible defects, looks perfect in the scan).

Asking $3200   MOVED.

Incredible20Hulk2018120CGC209_020OWW2002

Edited by VintageComics

I'm going to close this thread and move the book elsewhere. You know where to find me if you're interested.

Showcase #22 CGC 2.5 COW (Book is CGC graded, this is just a scan of the book when it was raw)

Asking $1600 ON HOLD

SC%2022%20CGC%202.5_zpsdisodtzl.jpg

SC%2022%20CGC%202.5%20back_zpsme6wuawy.j

Edited by VintageComics

I'm sorry gang, I was in a rush last night and made some typos in the title. Typos have been fixed.

Someone should have bought the Hulk #1 CGC 9.4 for $5K.  Now it's gone. :flipbait:

Also, I can't seem to find the raw scan of the DD #131 so I'll post that book once I have the book scanned in it's CGC holder.

Edited by VintageComics

10 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Still says #1 in the post, just fyi.

Thanks. When I made the thread on Friday I was traveling and just finished reading in the Hulk #1` thread so my head was thinking Hulk #1.

:$