• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% OFF! High Grade Silver Age Marvel For Sale, Daredevil, Iron Man, X-Men, Captain Marvel, and Tales to Astonish
1 1

101 posts in this topic

High Grade Silver Age Marvel For Sale, Daredevil, Iron Man, X-Men, Captain Marvel, and Tales to Astonish

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it or I'll take it via PM in thread wins. PM offers and questions are welcome as well. US Shipping will be $7.00 for raws, $12.00 for slabs, $1.00 per additional book. All books will be shipped via Priority Mail. I may be willing to ship elsewhere at exact cost. 

No returns on slabs.  If there's a problem with a raw book, message me within 5 days of receipt and we'll work something out.  PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else.  

Up for sale will be almost exclusively high grade issues of the titles in the subject line. These are runs that I had started to compile in higher grades, but the day has come when I realize I won't complete them- most will be for sale significantly lower than what I've got into them. The money will be well spent on closing costs for first home purchase, and probably a key issue or two. 

No mega keys, but there certainly will be keys and first appearances. The highlight is probably the single digit Daredevils- they were part of an original owner collection, which includes two copies of #4. The lower of the two was probably the lowest of all the single digits; after a trip to ccs it came back an 8.5. The Daredevils are the closest to complete of any of the issues with just under half of the first 60 issues. I'm going to start with a couple low grade Daredevils, then Tales to Astonish, Captain Marvel, and X-Men (only a few of each of these). If I have time I'll get the Iron Man's up as well, if not, they'll go up with the higher grade Daredevil tomorrow. Thanks for the look!
Edited by TheDynasty