• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% OFF! High Grade Silver Age Marvel For Sale, Daredevil, Iron Man, X-Men, Captain Marvel, and Tales to Astonish
1 1

101 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, 90sChild said:

Please mark your sold books sold, that was frustrating.

Just did. Figured that would have been easy to see- the only take was early on. Still getting used to the new format, spoiler tagging and edits were much easier before. Sorry about that. 

28 minutes ago, Jordysnordy said:

Any prices or grades on the Iron Mans?

I'll get you grades in the AM. Prices should be on there. I saw someone else comment saying they appear down and on the left. On my mobile format it shows title, then price of the book. Sounds like it doesn't show this way for everyone?

Looking to get started around 5:00 Eastern, about an hour from now. Daredevil's I'll be listing are: 

3-6, 8-10, 12-14, (2) 18, 24, 27, 28, 30, 31, 34-37, 39, 40, 49, 52, 54, 57, 59, 60

Will start at the back and work all the way up to #3. The early issues are just as nice if not nicer than most of the later issues (59, and 60 are probably the worst of the bunch). Most books fall in the vf range, with a few stragglers at f/vf, but then a few that probably come in over vf/nm on a good day.