• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr Shatner will be appearing at the Las Vegas Star Trek convention, August 2017.

7 posts in this topic

Mr Shatner will be appearing at the Las Vegas Star Trek convention, August 2017.

Hi to everyone! This is my first post and forgive my ignorance. Could somebody help me so I could get in touch with any facilitator who would be attending the Las Vegas Star Trek convention next August, in order to have a book signed by the cast of the original Star Trek series? Thanks!

You posted in the wrong thread area which is understandable new to a board. Go to this link right here https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/69-sigseries-event-announcements/

You will need to search through each facilitators thread to see what show they are doing. There is a good chance none of them would do a Star Trek Creation Con so I would search for other shows Shatner would be at and make an arrangement with a facilitator to get your item signed at that show

On 3/22/2017 at 2:47 AM, andriotis ioannis said:

Hi to everyone! This is my first post and forgive my ignorance. Could somebody help me so I could get in touch with any facilitator who would be attending the Las Vegas Star Trek convention next August, in order to have a book signed by the cast of the original Star Trek series? Thanks!

It would probably be easier to have it signed at the Silicon Valley Comic Con in April (for Shatner). Someone is already facilitating that show. As much as I would LOVE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING if someone was facilitating the Vegas Trek Con, it tends to be very hard to get one of the really big star's signatures because nearly everyone there wants it. The lines are very long for people like Shatner, but he's much more accessible at cons that aren't only about Star Trek. (and he does a lot of cons). The other main original actors do a lot of cons as well. The very best way to find out where and when they'll be at a con is this site: 

Star Trek Actor Appearances

Oh, and if anyone ever IS facilitating a Vegas Trek con, I have a pile of money for you. ;) 

Edited by J2

:bump:  I'm bumping this with the hope that someone will facilitate or witness the Official Star Trek Convention in Vegas during August.  If someone is, or is interested in doing so, PM me.  Or, I suppose you could post here. doh!  I have a few books I'd like to get Shatner and Stewart added to.

Edited by Hank Pym