• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prices realized at auction or private sales for SA books
1 1

113 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, bronze johnny said:

Peter, don't you miss discussing SA record prices?

Nope. The only SA thread that I follow every now and then is the AF15 thread.

Edited by Gotham Kid

On 3/23/2017 at 3:32 PM, thedude said:

yeah, I know this books been lagging behind all other Marvel keys for some time, I blame the movies, sad really, but $17k plus is still respect no? even if due to nicer eye appeal than given grade.

I told the owners of the 8.0 FF 1 that I thought it would sell for $30,000-$35,000.  I was very pleased with the $35K.

7 hours ago, Moondog said:

I told the owners of the 8.0 FF 1 that I thought it would sell for $30,000-$35,000.  I was very pleased with the $35K.

Yeah, well, what do you know about comics lol

4 hours ago, tricolorbrian said:

I see a lot of talk here, but very few prices...so here's a new one...

2 years ago a VG+ Star Wars #1 Price Variant sold for $970 to a boardie.  I sold it.

Gouger! :baiting:

12 hours ago, Jordysnordy said:

Maybe this thread should be renamed SupergirlDC1959 values of comics I "own" in grades and values that only I care about (:

I will be reporting mostly on the top 20 SA books and no I don't own them all (SC4, FF1, ASM 1, TTA27, TOS39 and so on I do not own).

18 hours ago, SupergirlDC19591 said:

I will be reporting mostly on the top 20 SA books and no I don't own them all (SC4, FF1, ASM 1, TTA27, TOS39 and so on I do not own).

You need a TTA #27! Everyone does! :banana:

1 hour ago, NoMan said:

You need a TTA #27! Everyone does! :banana:

I had a nice CGC 4.5 but sold it because of the newer type CGC holder when they 1st came out they had no inner protective well. I will eventually buy a TTA27 in 6.0 to 7.0 but there are a few other books I want 1st....like a mid grade FF1.

1 hour ago, Gotham Kid said:

As someone who lives to single out specific sales, can we now say Tec 38 trumps AF 15 ?

A 3.0 sold for 54K just last week. Eat that Spidey. :whistle:

Based on that I guess we can indeed say that. Robin trumps Spidey for now yes. TEC38 is one heck of a important book!! Is Robin more popular than Spidey I do not think so.....I think the only superhero that even comes close in popularity is Batman. I also prefer Batman over Spidey always have and always will.

Edited by SupergirlDC19591