• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: GOLDEN AGE: VOODOO (Baker), WOMEN OUTLAWS, MILLIE, WINGS, more... Closed!
1 1

24 posts in this topic

Offering up a handful of neat books tonight. :) Secure USPS Priority ship is extra at cost. First 'takeit' wins, whether in the thread or via PM. Returns no problem if not pleased. Paypal preferred, but if you want to pay some other way we can likely work it out. Thanks for looking! 

Edited by Point Five

Blue Beetle #32 in 6.5. Classic punching-out-Hitler cover! Outstandingly clean copy with nice spine; looks and feels VF or extremely close to it. The sole flaw of note is a couple of corner slivers missing off two pages towards the back; looks like a single spot of moisture must have caused isolated brittleness along those couple of corners (see photo below). Pages are cream to offwhite (closer to offwhite) and the book is extremely supple everywhere else. Strong copy of a tough book.

$650 SOLD

358xy4p.jpg

Back cover:

Spoiler

16kbdsp.jpg

Interior page photos:

Spoiler

f0xfns.jpg

34hb01v.jpg

s0vk9j.jpg

Edited by Point Five

Catman #21 in 2.0 q. Kitten bondage cover. When's the last time you saw this issue for sale? These Quinlan Catmans continue to be red hot and near-impossible in any grade. The cover wrap is married and detached, but it's a surprisingly nice fit. Some wild stories as ever for this title. Pages are near white and supple. (Note: I'll also consider a trade if you have other early-to-mid-run issues in similar grades.)

$300  SOLD

ig9kd1.jpg

Back cover:

Spoiler

o0vvbp.jpg

Edited by Point Five

Voodoo #2 in 4.5. Classic GGA/zombies cover; lovely interior South-Seas-style GGA story by Matt Baker! Fun book with some great stories. Superb gloss & color strike; light overall wear and barest hint of a sub crease. Pages are near white and supple. A 2.5ish copy with chipping along the top recently sold for $317 on ebay; this one's more than a bit nicer. 

$425  $350

rrm3pc.jpg

Back cover:

Spoiler

e8lagg.jpg

Edited by Point Five

1 minute ago, Point Five said:

Voodoo #2 in 4.5. Classic GGA/zombies cover; lovely interior South-Seas-style GGA story by Matt Baker! Fun book with some great stories. Superb gloss & color strike; light overall wear and barest hint of a sub crease. Pages are near white and supple. A 2.5ish copy with chipping along the top recently sold for $317 on ebay; this one's more than a bit nicer. 

$425

rrm3pc.jpg

Back cover:

Reveal hidden contents

e8lagg.jpg

Nice books Jon, you rarely see that Blue Beetle.

8 hours ago, Point Five said:

$425

rrm3pc.jpg

Back cover:

Reveal hidden contents

e8lagg.jpg

I've always loved this book. 

I love covers that are hidden funny to me.

The bottom center zombie looks like he's going for the gusto (up the skirt - WooWoo!)

lol

10 hours ago, Point Five said:

Blue Beetle #32 in 6.5. Classic punching-out-Hitler cover! Outstandingly clean copy with nice spine; looks and feels VF or extremely close to it. The sole flaw of note is a couple of corner slivers missing off two pages towards the back; looks like a single spot of moisture must have caused isolated brittleness along those couple of corners (see photo below). Pages are cream to offwhite (closer to offwhite) and the book is extremely supple everywhere else. Strong copy of a tough book.

$650

358xy4p.jpg

Back cover:

Reveal hidden contents

16kbdsp.jpg

Interior page photos:

Reveal hidden contents

f0xfns.jpg

34hb01v.jpg

s0vk9j.jpg

:takeit:

1 hour ago, Wally's Comics said:

The bottom center zombie looks like he's going for the gusto (up the skirt - WooWoo!)

lol

Never noticed that, but yeah, he looks pretty pleased with himself. lol

1 hour ago, Wally's Comics said:

lol

Lol, even the look on her face says, "Whoa! Watch those hands, buster!"

GLWTS (thumbsu

22 hours ago, Point Five said:

Just the Voodoo #2 left... and she is a pretty one. Reduced to $395! 

Welp. Sometimes the zombies just aren't biting.  :taptaptap: 
One more drop: $370

Just for the heck of it... here's a couple previously listed books with big price drops.

Women Outlaws #6 in 2.0/2.5. Scarce book with a dynamite GGA cover! Cover wrap neatly detached at staples, but terrific eye appeal. White/offwhite pages.

$120

womenoutlaws.jpg

Back cover:

Spoiler

womenoutlawsback.jpg

Millie the Model #20 in 1.5/1.8. One of the early DeCarlo art issues that seem to be seeing some heat on ebay lately. All stories were written by (or at least credited to!) Stan Lee.

$18

millie20.jpg

Wings Comics #90. Classic cover. Incomplete; missing a page from the first story. Tape on spine with pieces missing and tanned inside covers, tho nice eye appeal for grade. Great GGA stories!  Supple offwhite pages.

$35  SOLD

wings90pr.jpg

Back cover:

Spoiler

wings90prback.jpg

Edited by Point Five