• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Must Sell

8 posts in this topic

My Collection

I am adding my complete collection here for sale, it is placed in lots, I will not separate them, so for instance Walking Dead lot would be sold as a lot.

I have a few thousand to add in there, but Ive started and have added a a  smallnumber of lots so far. There is mostly a lot of indie, Marvel (modern and a few copper), I am ho[ping to finish this weeknd(with the help from the kids :) .)

As I add new Lots I will update here, please be patient the lots are not even completed as yet except for the fir first walking dead log. Prices are by offer, and shipping will be from france, 

here is the URL

http://www.techsouth.guru/wordpress/?page_id=112

Thanks for looking 

Andrew.

(BOX 1)

Lots So Far

Walking Dead

Saga

Son of Satan

Wolverine

Clone

Avengers

Starwars

UBER

Guardians of the galaxy

Jupiters Lgeacy

Point of Impact

Wake

Edited by pokey1234

Guy resonable offer will be accepted, I dont care if you are in it to resell I just need cash asap. Ive sold on here lots and have people who can recommend me. I did it this way becayse I have a server with a gallery and found it easier. Im willing to piece out stuff if necessarym, with minimum $100 purchase.

thanks for looking more books going up tomorrow