• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charlie Adlard Signing Op for SDCC 2017
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Charlie Adlard Signing Op for SDCC 2017

Charlie Adlard Signing Op

As you may or may not be aware Charlie will not be visiting the USA in the next 4 years BUT

I can announce an exclusive Charlie Adlard signing op before San Diego 2017. (2 to 3 weeks before)

Please can any facilitators that are interested please PM me, as I will not be taking submissions from any individuals other than facilitators from the USA. Any individual that is interested please contact a facilitator of your choice.

Information

The cost per signature is $18 per comic. Paypal only.

Remarks $25

Possible sketch opp but this will be very limited.

The books will be carried over to San Diego and hand delivered to CGC for Robert to sign. If you do not want Robert then they will be still be delivered to CGC for just the one signature. This has been authorised by CGC. Payment for Robert will be to CGC and not to me. That is for you to organise.

All books must be prepped, correctly labeled with colour of sharpie and attached paperwork provided complete.

Books need to be shipped to me in the UK. Address will be provided to the facilitators.

The signing will happen within 2 to 3 weeks of San Diego. Dates to be confirmed.

34 minutes ago, dhurley said:

First post and asking for $ and books to be sent:golfclap:

welcome! 

I guessed you missed the missed the part where it says CGC has authorised the signing and hold till San Diego.

Would you like me get some references for you?

Twin Cities Comics will be involved in this.

Unless Dom doesn't like me anymore.

By the way Dom...haven't seen you in a while. Do you still have the beard or did you choose not to join Isis?

51 minutes ago, Kevlar said:

Twin Cities Comics will be involved in this.

Unless Dom doesn't like me anymore.

By the way Dom...haven't seen you in a while. Do you still have the beard or did you choose not to join Isis?

No beard all gone clean shaven.