• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!
2 2

35 posts in this topic

Spoiler

Ricksneatstuff- Modified thread to just sell some silver and bronze.  Pulled remaining gold books and will repost in another thread later.

Once again, another 5-figure spending week is done and I am here to recuperate some of that by releasing various gems into the collecting community. 

I was planning on putting some books on eBay, but will give you one last shot at some at bargain pricing. I just hate to support the machine.

:takeit: Trumps PM.

No probation or other list people

Payment via Paypal, check or Money Order (I will wait for check to clear before shipping- this can take a week sometimes)

US Shipping is $7 for raw and $15 for slabs. Canada shipping $15 for raw and $25 for slabs (sorry that is what I have to pay). Shipping will be within 3-4 business days of payment, so if shipping out the next day is crucial for you I am not your guy.:foryou:

Returns are fine on raw if initiated within 7 days of receipt. No returns on slabs. If I messed it up in my description or missed something I will pay your return shipping. 

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

6 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Amazing Spider-Man 33- CGC 9.4- OW/W- $750

My personal favorite Ditko Spidey cover and classic story. Under GPA for a book on the rise.

This thread will be a potpourri of greatness :acclaim:

ama1_29455a.jpg

ama1_29455b.jpg

Nice date stamp...., :banana:

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Atomic Comics 1- 2.0- $100

Tape on spine, bottom staple detached from cover.  Just a super bondage classic that does not come up all too often at a very low price. See the similarities to Planet 34?

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

I'll take it Rick!

16 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Marvel Spotlight 2- 7.5 to 8.0- $95

Very nice clean book. Little crease on bottom right corner holds it back.

I told you this thread would have some things I don't usually have in it. :wink:

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

:takeit: