• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sad Sack Question...Again

12 posts in this topic

Sad Sack Question...Again

Hello,

I opened a thread about a year ago asking about Sad Sack Armed Forces Complimentary Comics #12.

The problem was/is that not only can I not find the book there is not even an image/picture of #12 anywhere online.

You guys gave me suggestions as to where to look all to no avail.

I check eBay twice a week and have been for over 2 years and nothing.

Today I found this site with pics of all of the issues however...

It skips right over #12, it is as if #12 never existed.

Can anybody shed any light on this?

Was #12 ever published/released?

Is there anybody I can contact to find the answer?

I did send an e-mail to this site...

http://www.sadsack.net/

Here is the link to the covers that skip right over #12.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/sad-sack-comics/4050-33904/

Thank You

10 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

oops --- you meant a different volume. They don't have an image of that specific one on CBR either.

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/26948/0/harvey-publications-sad-sack-comics-armed-forces-complimentary

Right or wrong, Thanks for responding.

That was the subject of my thread a year ago, that I cannot even find a pic of the cover and now it seems as though the book never existed.

6 hours ago, marvelmaniac said:

Right or wrong, Thanks for responding.

That was the subject of my thread a year ago, that I cannot even find a pic of the cover and now it seems as though the book never existed.

I suppose that is entirely possible since no members on CBR report owning a copy either. If you ever do find one, let me know so I can post the image on their website.

17 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

I suppose that is entirely possible since no members on CBR report owning a copy either. If you ever do find one, let me know so I can post the image on their website.

I will do that, Thanks.

On 6/23/2018 at 12:17 PM, Action252Kid said:

Wow, I have never seen that one before!  Pretty sure that's what he was looking for.

I found that copy in a $3 bin at a comic shop in Pittsburgh a few years ago.  It's the only one that I've seen.  A friend of mine uploaded the pic to comics.org.  I'd like to upgrade it, but who knows if I'll ever find another.  Maybe there will be a 'warehouse find' someday and copies will flood ebay.  I still need #10,13,14,26,29,40 to complete the set.