• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

March Madness Grading Tournament - Final
2 2

115 posts in this topic

No problem.  Despite all the technical glitches, it was a pretty exciting tournament. (thumbsu

Congrats to everyone involved. Good luck next time to those who didn't quite make it as far as they wanted...

What a great tournament, once again.
I had a lot of fun participating for the few seconds I was in it, and even more fun the exponentially more seconds that I was watching. Congrats. to all the finalists and especially Betty-Bates for taking it all.
A new board and a new champ to contend with in the future.

Thanks to BlowUpTheMoon for putting this on and for showing us some pretty cool books.

51 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Congrats Betty-Bates, now I can say I was eliminated by the Champion :acclaim::)

Congrats also to the runner up Andy, well played (It was a pleasure meeting you today)

Warmest Regards,

Jason

Great meeting you as well. (thumbsu 

1 hour ago, Betty-Bates said:

Congrats to you too! Very close! I am glad it wasn't based on resto spotting because I thought the SF looked trimmed hm

Contrats Betty and thirdgreen, what a great battle.

So Betty, what's your secret?  Low post count, first time contestent.  Where did you learn to grade so well?

2017 MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT - FINAL STANDINGS

Congratulations,

March-Madness-Trophy-Master-2017.jpg

THIRD PLACE

[*] LordRahl 5-1.............. 95

FOURTH PLACE

[1] toro 36-5..................... 90

MarchMadness-Master2017-7A.jpg

MarchMadness-Master2017-7B.jpg