• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Having my Comics Signed by 3rd Party

4 posts in this topic

Having my Comics Signed by 3rd Party

Hi There Guys

Does anyone offer a service to have comic books signed at an event with cgc present, for people that do not live in the US? 

I have NYX #1-7, I'd like to get signed before I send it to get graded at cgc.

Are there people that offer taking care of them to get signed then posted back to my US post box. 

Regards

ilidio 

idamota@gmail.com

IMG_3348.PNG

Go to www.Celestial-Comics.com. We offer a service to customers world wide and have been offering this service since 2007. We are at an average of about 30 conventions or signing events a year. You can e-mail us directly at sharon@celestial-comics.com. We recommend you ask Sam Peterson the CGC SIg Series Director about us.

Contact dscott, rich_henn or kevlar on the boards, they will take care of you.    Personally speaking, they are the top 3 in the profession for regular show submissions.  If you ever want McFarlane or Stan, get NYComics.  If none of them are available, then just send them in for blue labels.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:47 AM, Pirate said:

Contact dscott, rich_henn or kevlar on the boards, they will take care of you.    Personally speaking, they are the top 3 in the profession for regular show submissions.  If you ever want McFarlane or Stan, get NYComics.  If none of them are available, then just send them in for blue labels.

Thanks for the referral Pirate. We will be able to get Craig Kyle and Joe Quesada for you at SDCC this year and if you would also like Stan Lee we will have a couple signings with him before then.  Will message you directly for our contact info.