• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Collection for Sale, Walking dead Completely repriced to Sell
1 1

76 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, TheMightyMidget said:

This thread makes my head hurt...................just hiding each lot of books would make it so much easier to navigate your thread. Just my 2c

this was the only way I could think to do it so people saw all the books, but your prob right dont know how to make them all thumb nails though, i just pasted the scans in sorry :)

4 hours ago, pokey1234 said:

this was the only way I could think to do it so people saw all the books, but your prob right dont know how to make them all thumb nails though, i just pasted the scans in sorry :)

If you sell  something, go back to the post of the books and click edit.  Then select the scans and click the 'spoiler' button - should be third from the right on top row.  That will hide sold books unless someone clicks to see them.  It would also help to type Sold next to the book's title

eg

Walking Dead 9,11,13,15,17,25, 55  Sold

Spoiler

book scans here

Your thread will be much easier to go through.  Also would help to do a list of what hasn't sold yet at the end of this thread with your original asking price and any further discounts.

On 4/5/2017 at 1:51 AM, thehumantorch said:

If you sell  something, go back to the post of the books and click edit.  Then select the scans and click the 'spoiler' button - should be third from the right on top row.  That will hide sold books unless someone clicks to see them.  It would also help to type Sold next to the book's title

eg

Walking Dead 9,11,13,15,17,25, 55  Sold

Reveal hidden contents

book scans here

Your thread will be much easier to go through.  Also would help to do a list of what hasn't sold yet at the end of this thread with your original asking price and any further discounts.

Yeah I just want thumbnails that people can click on, can't seem to make that happen doing something wrong.

To those who have purchased books they will be shipped tomorrow so if you want anything else please addd today, I only ship once a week, buy some more books and save some money :)

I will be adding more books after tomorrows shipping, mostly large lots of dc and a ton of indy stuff and im going to lump them together in large lots to get rid of.

-Andrew