• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Ebay Coupon 3/28 $15 off $75+ until 6PM PT

19 posts in this topic

New Ebay Coupon 3/28 $15 off $75+ until 6PM PT

Use code: CFLASHMARCH15

Ends at 6pm PT

Looks like Ebay killed the coupon early this time.

UPDATE, just got this email:

"You may have recently experienced a technical issue when attempting to use coupon code: CFLASHMARCH15OFF. 

We wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved and as a courtesy, we would like to offer you a $15 coupon for the inconvience"

Edited by CobraSavage

http://frequentmiler.boardingarea.com/2017/03/28/ebay-flash-sale-15-off-75/

Update: eBay has unexpectedly ended this coupon early. Check back for update as we will update the post of the coupon becomes live again.

Edited by lizards2

13 minutes ago, CobraSavage said:

Just got an email with a new coupon. If you tried using the 3/28 coupon and it didn't work, you probably have the new coupon as well.

I can't seem to find it on line yet.

New code came to me today as an apology for technical issues from the last promo. I applied the cflashmarch15off code at checkout, but my paypal was charged full price for the items I purchased with it.  Never received the discount then. Glad that eBay is making it right. (thumbsu