• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

16% OFF EASTER WEEKEND DISCOUNT STARTING TODAY. CONDENSED LIST OF BOOKS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 4

175 posts in this topic

Usual Rulez

First :takeit: wins it over unfinished PM No HOS. Add $5.00 for Shipping, $10 for CGC. I will ship out of the US and can calculate shipping if necessary. Payment accepted via PayPal, checks or postal money orders are fine, too. And of course, if you're not happy, return the books for your money back. Will have lots of variety and stuff coming up.  Looking to fund a grail book so hopefully this helps.  Thanks for looking.  

Jeff

Edited by cmcfan

Captain America Comics 7. Red Skull appearance; Classic cover.  Tape down entire spine. Grade it at 1.5 CF detached. $695.   Not for sale as it needs more analysis done.

Edited by cmcfan
Wrong photo

Batman 152, Beautiful book with outstanding colors.  Has a joker appearance as well.  OW-W pages has a production crease on FC so if not hit for that I'd put it at a 9.0 otherwise an 8.5.  $295.

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

6 minutes ago, cmcfan said:

Captain America Comics 7. Red Skull appearance; Classic cover.  Tape down entire spine. Grade it at 1.5 CF detached. $695.

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

What's going on the yellow on the "N" and some of the other letters in the title. Is that color touch on the cover or a yellow block added to the pic?

5 minutes ago, streyouttacomics said:

Hey just a heads up, description says 7 and the picture is of cap 9. Awesome book btw!

I can't believe I missed that.  Great eyes streyouttacomics.  It was some lettering that was cut out and placed on top.  I just removed it, I'll post a new photo shortly of what is underneath. 

7 minutes ago, cmcfan said:

I can't believe I missed that.  Great eyes streyouttacomics.  It was some lettering that was cut out and placed on top.  I just removed it, I'll post a new photo shortly of what is underneath. 

Seriously? Covering parts of the book with pieces of paper to hide damage? Just gonna move right on past that one huh?

Marvel Mystery Comics 30.  Great colors, classic cover, "Remember Pearl Harbor.  4.0-4.5, FC detached at top staple but not BC. 1" top spine split, Lt tan int FC and BC but int. pages are supple Cream-OW. $2200.

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

1 minute ago, Kevin... said:

Seriously? Covering parts of the book with pieces of paper to hide damage? Just gonna move right on past that one huh?

I feel like such a schmuck:tonofbricks:, I have handled that book on 3 separate occasions and I can't believe I missed that.  I know this is hard to believe at this point, but I am pretty damn good at finding restoration and conservation as well. 

Marvel Mystery Comics 43.  Detached cvr and CF.  Small 1/2" bug chew on int. only on boarder of and outside of panels.  Grade it at a 2.0,  $775.

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

Marvel Mystery Comics 11.  Grade at 3.5, 2" spine split.  CF firmly attached, FC attached at both staples but detached at BC at bottom staple.  Supple cream to ow pages.  $1395.

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg