• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

16% OFF EASTER WEEKEND DISCOUNT STARTING TODAY. CONDENSED LIST OF BOOKS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 4

175 posts in this topic

Venus 18.  FC and CF firmly attached, staples are nice and rust free and pages are OW-W.  Two 1" spine splits on top and bottom. Piece out of BC.  Love this cover.  Grade this at 2.5.  $550. SOLD

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

19 minutes ago, cmcfan said:

Red Seal 19.  Top Left corner blunt and two FC stains.  One below the "L" lightly comes to int of FC.  One other stain between the monsters eyes that does not affect interior.  A gorgeous book otherwise with OW pages. $525.  Grade it as a 7.0.

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

:takeit: ...GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

Flying Saucer 1 1st print.  Sweet Avon book and great sci-fi cover.  Great colors and gloss to this with rust free staple.  FC and CF firmly attached.  A several BC stains that also show to Int. of BC.  I grade it as a 4.5 for $495

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

Strange Tales 84.  Magneto prototype.  Colors are bright with lots of gloss still to this book and OW pages.  It does have some light spotting on int. of FC.  I'd grade this as a 6.5-7.0.  $375

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

Millie the Model 7.  Classic cvr.  Heritage had this graded as a 7.5.  Beautiful book through out and perfect spine centering.  The main issues is a BC stain that affects Int BC.  Asking $650.

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

Fightin' Marines 11.  Matt Baker cvr and Flame Thrower cvr.  Win win if you ask me.  A structurally solid book with light FC wear.  I'd grade it at a 5.0.  $195. SOLD

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

4 minutes ago, cmcfan said:

Fightin' Marines 11.  Matt Baker cvr and Flame Thrower cvr.  Win win if you ask me.  A structurally solid book with light FC wear.  I'd grade it at a 5.0.  $195.

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

I'll take it

Purple Claw 2.  Gorgeous color strike with deep colors that look like it's still wet. OW-W pages.  There is a very faint scuff in the black hair of the center character.  Grade it at an 8.0.  $395 SOLD

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

Sand of the South Pacific.  Pretty book with great colors and just a killer cover.  Three dudes fighting over her and she is just chilling calmly and waiting with a knife?  I grade this as a 7.5 $550.  SOLD

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

Bruce Gentry 1.  This was a major disappointment.  It looks 9.2 but somehow with onsite grading I was nailed and with some phantom notes(back cover finger prints?).  Anyways it is what it is.  Great cover.  $795.  SOLD

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

Lightning Comics V3#1.  CGC 6.0 OW-W. Intro Lightning Girl and the Sword.  Last issue.  3rd Highest graded.  A really nice 6.0. $2195. SOLD

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

Edited by cmcfan