• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

16% OFF EASTER WEEKEND DISCOUNT STARTING TODAY. CONDENSED LIST OF BOOKS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 4

175 posts in this topic

Marvel Mystery Comics 28.  Schomburg Cover.  Really nice looking book.  Great colors, staples firm to FC and CF.  There is a faint non color break crease that runs the length of the book.  The pages are OW.  I grade this as a 6.0.  $3200. 

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

Real Life Comics 4.  Schomburg cover and tough in grade.  Would be second highest graded.  Great image and color to FC.  Lt tan to FC and BC int.  Cream-OW pages.  I grade it at a 6.0/6.5.  $295.

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

49 minutes ago, cmcfan said:

Sand of the South Pacific.  Pretty book with great colors and just a killer cover.  Three dudes fighting over her and she is just chilling calmly and waiting with a knife?  I grade this as a 7.5 $550. 

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

Per PM, I'll take it.

Real Life Comics 7.  Schomburg WWII Japanese War cvr.  Light Tan int FC and BC, two 1/2" int page tears.  Hanging panel and torture panel.  Grade at 5.5, looks much better than grade.  $195.  SOLD

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

Real Life Comics 10.  Schomburg(?).  Looks like it, but not 100% sure.  Either way cool cover and only an 8.0 graded on the census.  Light tan on int of FC and BC.  Small chip out of last 5 pages in top corner.  Grade at 6.5.  $245

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

Phantom Lady 21.  Matt Baker cvr and his last in the 1st series.  Staples are rust free and FC and CF firmly attached.  This has some tears on the right edge and another on the BC.  There are some great int. images.  I grade it at a 4.0 $850. SOLD

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

Edited by cmcfan