• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

16% OFF EASTER WEEKEND DISCOUNT STARTING TODAY. CONDENSED LIST OF BOOKS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 4

175 posts in this topic

Saddle Justice 5.  Ingles art.  This is a really nice book with great colors and plenty of gloss.  The pages are OW maybe better.  There is a 1/2" tear on the last page.  I grade it at 8.0.  $695.

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

Startling Comics 19.  CGC 7.0 and 2nd highest graded.  Was hoping for a 7.5 but alas didn't get it.  Looks 9.4 though.  Love this cover.  The pic does it absolutely no justice.  $3495.  5% DISCOUNT ONLY FOR THIS ONE.  SOLD

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

2 hours ago, cmcfan said:

Real Life Comics 7.  Schomburg WWII Japanese War cvr.  Light Tan int FC and BC, two 1/2" int page tears.  Hanging panel and torture panel.  Grade at 5.5, looks much better than grade.  $195.

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

:takeit:  That book needs to come to Australia.

13 hours ago, vaillant said:

Hi cmcfan, I just wished to send you a hug for the death of your grandmother and I will pray for your family. :foryou:
And… so many awesome books. I would really love to find a very low grade Captain America #46 later on…

Just to make sure you see this… :)

Just now, vaillant said:

Oh, that was "between me and myself"… :D
I just wished to make sure you’d see my prayer intention for you and your grandma.:foryou:

Thanks for not making it all business.  I appreciate it.

Going to start posting more books today about 12PST but in the mean time I'll be sending out emails right now to everyone who was so kind to purchase something from me.  If you are still shopping than disregard the email and carry on.  Just want to get a head start on it.  Thanks everyone, it's been fun. 

2 minutes ago, cmcfan said:

Thanks for not making it all business.  I appreciate it.

Actually my intention was the opposite: I wished to put a smile in your face with a purchase but it’s not a good time for spending…
But my prayers are assured! :)