• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

16% OFF EASTER WEEKEND DISCOUNT STARTING TODAY. CONDENSED LIST OF BOOKS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 4

175 posts in this topic

Just got back today,  I will throw up some other books tomorrow(Tuesday 12PM PST).  I will also get invoices out tonight, but if you still want to continue shopping tomorrow just let me know or if you did not receive an invoice by tomorrow let me know as well.  Thanks. 

Mystery Men 3 .  Really supple ceam-OW pages all firmly attached to staples.  FC and BC complete spine split but stitched together and some FC tears.  Cover is detached but only the covers have been stitched.  Grade it at 1.0  $995

IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

Detective Comics 76.  Married cover. Great colors and gloss to this books with OW pages.  Interiors look great and all secure to staple.  Grade it at 1.8 $595.  Forgot the BC photo, if you really need it let me know.

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

National Comics 6.  Haven't read it yet but has a familiar and eerie image for the first page.  The image FC image looks great and books presents nicely with OW-W pages.  CF is detached and small tear at bottom staple.  I'll grade it as a nice 3.5 $265.

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

Crime Does Not Pay 25.  This is one violent book.  Took some photos below.  Book presents like an 8.0. It has great FC color and gloss, great centering and really nice staple.  The Int. pages are Cream to OW with a small water stain and a 1" tear on 4 int. pages. $525.

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

Started this whole thread with a Garbage Cap and going to end it with a non Garbage Cap.

Captain America Comics 34.  Natzi Bondage cover.  Nice looking book with a great FC image.  There is a top corner Chip to spine and small bottom spine split with a small water stain on int. FC spine to BC.  CF Detached, small tears at FC staple but FC is firmly attached.  1.5" page tear on last page.  Grade it at 3.5 $1195. 

IMG_1641.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

Edited by cmcfan

On 3/30/2017 at 4:48 PM, cmcfan said:

Marvel Mystery Comics 28.  Schomburg Cover.  Really nice looking book.  Great colors, staples firm to FC and CF.  There is a faint non color break crease that runs the length of the book.  The pages are OW.  I grade this as a 6.0.  $3200. 

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

What a great cover!