• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's APRIL pre-sale s/s thread; Sarah Michelle Gellar, Prinze, Iron Fist, X-Men Prime, JSC exclusives, cast of Lost in Space, etc.
7 7

246 posts in this topic

Batman/ The Shadow #1 (Tim Sale variant) s/s Tim Sale & Scott Snyder - $135

*Five (5) spots at the moment  -- signatures being obtained in May & June

batmanshadowSALE.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Batman/ The Shadow #1 (Cliff Chiang variant) s/s Cliff Chiang & Scott Snyder - $135

*Five (5) spots at the moment  -- signatures being obtained in May & June

batmanshadowCHIANG.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

11 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

In regards to the Redneck #1 gold and silver, I have one more set of each possibly 2 if there is interest. Price point is the same for the gold and the silver. Once they're gone that is it.

I'll take a set - thanks!

29 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

In regards to the Redneck #1 gold and silver, I have one more set of each possibly 2 if there is interest. Price point is the same for the gold and the silver. Once they're gone that is it.

I will take one gold copy if it is still available.

On 4/30/2017 at 9:01 AM, RadiantGraphix said:

New thread has started... in case you were all looking for it.

but, the books in here not claimed are still available right?

25 minutes ago, 50/50 said:

but, the books in here not claimed are still available right?

I believe depending on the interest of a book will dictate how many of that certain book he gets. So because he lists 10 avail and only 3-4 people claim one does not mean there are 6 available. Rich may only buy 5 to cover all his 9.8 guarantees.

You may have better luck messaging him directly if you're interested in a book from an older month presale thread.

4 hours ago, RattyLa said:

I believe depending on the interest of a book will dictate how many of that certain book he gets. So because he lists 10 avail and only 3-4 people claim one does not mean there are 6 available. Rich may only buy 5 to cover all his 9.8 guarantees.

You may have better luck messaging him directly if you're interested in a book from an older month presale thread.

^ ^ this.  

Most of his items are pre-sales.  So if he only gets 4 orders he only buys 4 copies (or so). Definitely PM him. And if a book spikes in value after his presage, don't expect the price to stay the same or for extra copies to be available.