• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery in Space #50 and Atom #1 added
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I am going to list just one book here. Sales in the new CGC Forum are rather quiet compared to what it used to be in the old Forum but thought I would give this book a try here before listing it elsewhere.

Here are terms:

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Raw books: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted. All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as book is returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt.

Shipping cost depends of where you live and how you want this to be shipped. Estimated cost for USA is about $30 with tracking and full insurance but I would need your zip code to provide you with an accurate quote.

I do accept PayPal or international money orders.

Edited by pickycollector

2 hours ago, pickycollector said:

Mystery in Space #50 VF/NM: $550

Gorgeous copy and such a great cover, hard to believe this was printed almost 60 years ago. Not many of this issue in such high grade.

Mystery%20in%20Space%2050.jpg

Imagine being a kid, growing up in the late 1950's and seeing this cover.

It's impossible for those of us who weren't to imagine what it was like because by the time we were reading comics space travel was common.

Even now I find this cover so compelling that I want to read the story.

Now to answer some questions that have been asked to me through PM and which answer will be useful to all.

Inside pages are off-white, centerfold is firmly attached, there is no restoration, although the scan makes the color on the lower left corner rather darker