• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman #20
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Superman #20

HEADS UP !!!!!!

If anybody is missing a Superman #20 that they recently purchased via a ComicLink auction, I have your book!!!!

It was sent to me by mistake along with a Showcase #35...........

6 hours ago, HemiGTX said:

Superman #20

HEADS UP !!!!!!

If anybody is missing a Superman #20 that they recently purchased via a ComicLink auction, I have your book!!!!

It was sent to me by mistake along with a Showcase #35...........

Why not just call Clink? ???

1 minute ago, VintageComics said:

Why not just call Clink? ???

UPDATE

I did...

I was also was able to find out whose books they were from the invoice and luckily enough the gentleman had a listed phone number.

I talked to him a few hours ago and all is good.  I got his books and he got mine. Great guy, fellow comic book geek.

Just figured I would give a shout out here on the boards with the hope that it might be a boardie (he is) And wanted to let them know that the books are safe.  Just in case they might have been freaking out...

2 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

Did CLink offer to pay for the additional shipping between the two parties to resolve their error?

They did....

But I haven't heard anything yet.