• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Weird Science-Fantasy #29

10 posts in this topic

PGM Weird Science-Fantasy #29

Frazetta!

I just received this in today's mail.  It is complete, the cover is secure to both staples, no staple rust, no spine tears.  There is pencil writing (al 117) on the FC in the black area just below the "D" in "Weird".  The pages are a nice off white.

I will probably get it pressed as the cover is slightly pebbled(?).

Thanks for your input!

fYUSt5Q.jpg

AUMyJu3.jpg

Edited by chevalmeow
Bigger images.

Buck Rogers swinging like the Dodgers (Frank knows baseball). And they both got their start in Brooklyn, right? Anyway, wish my copy looked this good. But all that color breaking spine dings add up.  I'm thinking 5.5 plus or minus a .5 perhaps?  No one else offering numbers on this?

There are a lot of ticks that break color on this book but it has a lot going for it.  That back cover looks magnificent, staples in great shape, and corners are nice.  5.5-6.0 IMO I had a large "V" marked in pencil on my ASM 129 cover and they didn't hammer it (7.5 WP) with the bottom staple not so tight and about 3-4 ticks.  The pinnacle of comics right here.  I can't wait to own one.  Congrats!