• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*****HIGH-GRADE JUNGLES!!, (CLOSED)*****
1 1

164 posts in this topic

a newer, bigger SOFT-SERVE GA SALE - PCH, GGA, HUMOR, ETC...

Soft-Serve's new & bigger GA SALE

Ok Folks, this thread will be a bit bigger than usual and will contain books that I have hung on to for years. I've focused my collection and am raising funds for some big purchase, so these books are up for sale. Most genres will be represented, but mostly GGA, PCH, Humor, and Crime. There will be a mix of prices and, of course, a few real special books thrown in the mix. I will begin with books from my last sale that went unsold (with new, lower prices) and will add new books throughout the weekend. I will (possibly) finish with a LARGE high-grade jungle run. This thread will contain between 50-100 books (depending on my fund raising needs)

Here are a few teasers of books to come: (I won't have time to answer PM's before posting these books, sorry. You'll just have to use f5...)

-Archie 50

-Witchcraft 5

-Tomb of Terror 13

-Magic Comics 15

-Dark Mysteries 6

-Torchy 4

-Super-Mystery 36

-Crimes by Women 54

-Phantom Witch Doctor 1

-Strange Mysteries 1

*Book listings will start approximately 4pm EST

*Subject to change (life, you know?)

Why: (I'm selling them)
Gotta fund some recent purchases, so these undercopies have to go. So I'm happy to listen to offers, but with prices like these,  I wouldn't wait too long before pulling the trigger. ;)

How: (you can buy them)
First takeit (icon, words, implied meaning, wink, nudge) posted publicly or privately wins over any PM negotiations that haven't been sealed with "it's a deal". Them's the rules.   

Who: (can't buy them)
No Shady characters please. This includes: Hall of Shamers, Probies, Intergalactic Dictators, or Chicago parking police (I'm flexible on that last one...)

When: (you pay, you get comics)
Shipping is $4 flat for any group of singles up to 7, $1/book thereafter.   First class shipping for up to 2 books, Media mail for 3 or more for all others. Priority (extra $5) & insurance optional as well. (about $5/book or bundle) Payment via Paypal only please. Int'l shipping will be actual cost. Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of book.

THANKS!

Edited by Soft-Serve

Planet Comics #30 VG $125 SOLD TO N2WDW
Here's a nice affordable copy of a pretty hot book. While the cover is technically attached, it is only so by the back cover, and lightly at that. Upper spine split with pieces out, and 3/4" tear (upper, near "of") that goes through book. Light creasing on cover. Centerfold detached. Still a well-presenting book with a dynamite color strike on cover. 

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Fiction House - Planet Comics 030 (1).jpgFiction House - Planet Comics 030 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Fight Comics #39 FR/GD $55
Ready to own a classic cover at a dirt-cheap price? Here you go, the "Smoking Gun GGA" classic. Lilly Renee art, this book is a must. Why so cheap? This issue has water damage and is brittle. Spine is half-split and all pages are separate, split at the spine. Despite that, you can read this book but it's best left as a Mylar Queen. Still, it is complete and has a pretty decent cover strike for this issue, so you really can't go wrong. 

Fight39_(a).jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Fight39_(b).jpg

Don Fortune Magazine #5 FN+ $30

I really love this cover. It's so happy. Anyway, the only real flaw I can find is one of teh interior pages is ripped half-way and repaired with tape. Mabe a little light creasing here an there. Otherwise another solid book made out of Post-war paper (heavy stock, sturdy) 

Don Fortune Magazine 005 (1).jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Don Fortune Magazine 005 (2).jpg

Fight Comics #46 VG $65

Sexy Senorita Rio cover with equally-sexy interior art. (including a hot bearded lady FYI) Book's main issues are a hole w/flap on Rio's hips (musta' shot herself), a 1-1/2" tear from spine toward center (Rio's shoulder), a short edge tear, and 1/2" lower spine split. Very very light rust on staples, no migration. Tight Centerfold 

Fiction House - Fight Comics 046  (1).jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Fiction House - Fight Comics 046  (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Fight Comics #48 VG/FN $90

Another great book with Baker and Renee art. This one's only issues are a small hole upper spine, a small piece missing back,  and tape back cover  (interior/exterior). Solid flat issue otherwise with white/off-white pages. Solid centerfold. 

Fiction House - Fight Comics 048 (1).jpg

Spoiler

Fiction House - Fight Comics 048 (2).jpg

All-Top #14 - Qualified VG - $50

Major SOTI key book. Well presenting book but missing pages 5, 13, 14 (that's one & half wraps, affects Rulah Story) Has a Phantom Lady story (complete). Get it for what I paid 2 years ago...

Fox - All-Top 014 (1).jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Fox - All-Top 014 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Crimes By Women #16 actual (#54 -  Continuation from My Love Story) - FN+ $100  SOLD TO mistermystery 

Last issue of the title. Really solid book here. Flat, tight staples and CF. Inside covers tanned a bit but not brittle. Almost white PQ. Nice sheen to cover. 

Spoiler

Fox - Crimes By Women 054 (1).jpg

• Uploaded Images

•  
      •  

Fox - Crimes By Women 054 (1).jpg

327.45 kB

•  
      •  

Fox - Crimes By Women 054 (2).jpg

318.18 kB

• Reason for edit

Fox - Crimes By Women 054 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Dagar, Desert Hawk #22 - GD+ $SOLD

Well-read book with a killer GGA Headlights cover. Some creasing with cover holding by bottom staple (pulling) & small upper/lower spine splits. You know you want it...

Spoiler

Fox - Dagar Desert Hawk 022 (1).jpg

BACK COVER: 

Spoiler

Fox - Dagar Desert Hawk 022 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Jo-Jo #11 - FA/GD - $55  SOLD TO RETRO

Now's your chance to own a classic bondage Baker cover for cheap! This issue has it all: Baker, GGA, Bondage, Water Damage, Stains, & back/front cover wear (from water, around perimeter of all pages). Good news? Pressed flat. No mildew though and complete with tight staples and CF! She's a Mylar Queen!

Spoiler

Fox_-_Jo-Jo_011a_(1).jpg

Spoiler

Fox_-_Jo-Jo_011a_(2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve