• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*****HIGH-GRADE JUNGLES!!, (CLOSED)*****
1 1

164 posts in this topic

:takeit:

2 minutes ago, Soft-Serve said:

Jo-Jo #11 - FA/GD - $55

Now's your chance to own a classic bondage Baker cover for cheap! This issue has it all: Baker, GGA, Bondage, Water Damage, Stains, & back/front cover wear (from water, around perimeter of all pages). Good news? Pressed flat. No mildew though and complete with tight staples and CF! She's a Mylar Queen!

Fox_-_Jo-Jo_011a_(1).jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Fox_-_Jo-Jo_011a_(2).jpg

Jo-Jo #17 FA/GD - $65 SOLD TO THEHUMANTORCH

Another Classic GGA Bondage Baker for cheap! This one has spine roll, but cover is holding by back staples. Rust on staples with migration. Tape interior cover. Baker cover and art though, so it's a no-brainer. 

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Fox - Jo-Jo 017 a (2).jpgFox_-_Jo-Jo_017_a_(1).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

1 minute ago, Soft-Serve said:

Jo-Jo #17 FA/GD - $55

Another Classic GGA Bondage Baker for cheap! This one has spine roll, but cover is holding by back staples. Rust on staples with migration. Tape interior cover. Baker cover and art though, so it's a no-brainer. 

Fox_-_Jo-Jo_017_a_(1).jpg

Fox - Jo-Jo 017 a (2).jpg

No brainer?  That describes me to a T  

Jo-Jo #10 - Qualified VG/FN - $SOLD

This books looks awesome! Clean Baker cover with nearly-white complete interior. Why so cheap. No back cover. Put her in Mylar and enjoy. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Fox - Jo-Jo 010  (1).jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Fox - Jo-Jo 010  (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Jo-Jo #12 - GD+  $SOLD

This one is much nicer than the last few. Deep reds on the cover with a fantastic color strike interior. Has spine roll with multiple small tears/holds along spine. Cover attached but staples pulling with bottom popped (same with CF). Upper/lower spine splits, some tape interior, small piece missing back. That being said: Baker, Baker, Baker, Baker....

**Apparently the new site compress the images to apparently make them look terrible. Full-res scan upon request....

Spoiler

Fox_-_Jo-Jo_012_(1).jpg

BACK COVER: 

Spoiler

Fox_-_Jo-Jo_012_(2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Jo-Jo #18 - VG+ - $SOLD

My last and best Fox....There's no doubt this book would grade much higher if not for the 1"x1" piece out of back cover. Not sure if Eddie or Jimmie did it, but there it is nonetheless. Nice book with tight staples, glossy cover complete with headlights. Baker drew the cover, but someone else drew a nice little dulcimer in the margin of the first page (lightly, in pencil). Did I say headlights? 

**Apparently the new site compress the images to apparently make them look terrible. Full-res scan upon request....

Spoiler

Fox - Jo-Jo 018  (1).jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Fox - Jo-Jo 018  (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Smash Comics #6 - Jan 1940 - GD - $85

This is a cool one folks. Interesting male-bondage cover with intense color strike (deeeeep blues and reds). Book has lots of tape both interior and exterior (full spine). Cover is detached, but still attached to interior, by magic I assume. Book is complete, but 1st wrap has a large chunk torn from the middle affecting stories on the 1st and last pages. Book has been pressed so is flat and glossy. Mary Jane sig back cover (not relevant, just cool) Very readable. Snag a cool piece of comic history cheap! 

Planet+001002a.jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Planet+002002a.jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

1 minute ago, Soft-Serve said:

Smash Comics #6 - Jan 1940 - GD - $85

This is a cool one folks. Interesting male-bondage cover with intense color strike (deeeeep blues and reds). Book has lots of tape both interior and exterior (full spine). Cover is detached, but still attached to interior, by magic I assume. Book is complete, but 1st wrap has a large chunk torn from the middle affecting stories on the 1st and last pages. Book has been pressed so is flat and glossy. Mary Jane sig back cover (not relevant, just cool) Very readable. Snag a cool piece of comic history cheap! 

Planet+001002a.jpg

Planet+002002a.jpg

Looks like Castro in lower left

Ok, one for my PCH friends...

Witchcraft #5 - Qualified FN- $150 SOLD TO mistermystery

THE PCH classic cover to have in my opinion. (if you aren't into decapitated heads, that-is) Tough one to grade. Cover is detached. Formerly fully-split, but has been re-joined with tape.  Small holes/splits on spine, but stable. Otherwise white pages, flat, and has the glossiest cover you've ever seen. Book just looks awesome. Get it cheap. 

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Planet+017002a.jpgPlanet+016002a.jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Just now, Soft-Serve said:

Ok, one for my PCH friends...

Witchcraft #5 - Qualified FN- $150

THE PCH classic cover to have in my opinion. (if you aren't into decapitated heads, that-is) Tough one to grade. Cover is detached. Formerly fully-split, but has been re-joined with tape.  Small holes/splits on spine, but stable. Otherwise white pages, flat, and has the glossiest cover you've ever seen. Book just looks awesome. Get it cheap. 

Planet+016002a.jpg

Planet+017002a.jpg

Super-Mystery #25 (Vol VI, #6) VG- $65 SOLD TO COMCAV

Feldstein Art!! (Harry the Hack - has some very racy GGA art ala Junior...) One of my favorite "Girl in Distress" covers. Book has a detached cover that, through the magic of tape, is still attached to interior. Tape and old tape stains interior. PQ is supple though, and almost white. Slight spine roll. 

BACK COVER: 

Spoiler

Ace - Super-Mystery 036 (2).jpgAce - Super-Mystery 036 (1).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Looney Tunes #35 VF- $85
This book is newsstand fresh (not bad for 1944) Solid, shiny, & has white pages. Sole Defect is a substantial stain back cover & last page. Glossiest cover I've ever seen. 

Planet+032002a.jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Planet+033002a.jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Roly-Poly #12 - VF - $275 SOLD TO COMCAV

Tough book in grade! Aside from the rusty staples with light migration, this book is killer. Seriously. No joke. It's flat, dense, white pages, sharp corners, lovely spine, and has killer color. Interior art is great too, very GGA. What about that cover? I will miss this one with burning fire in my gut...

BACK COVER

Spoiler

Green - Roly Poly 012 (2).jpgGreen - Roly Poly 012 (1).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve