• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*****HIGH-GRADE JUNGLES!!, (CLOSED)*****
1 1

164 posts in this topic

Let's do another awesome PCH.....

Dark Mysteries #6 FN- $275  SOLD TO COMCAV

This is a pretty awesome book folks. My fav Femme Fatale cover by far, the book itself is super nice. White pages, staples attached (but pulling) Some tanning interior covers, small hole on spine (back). Short edge tear, mid front/back cover.  Light water staining. Flat book, Glossy cover with great color! When was the last time you saw one of these for sale? 

**Apparently the new site compress the images to apparently make them look terrible. Full-res scan upon request....

Spoiler

Planet+029002a.jpgPlanet+028002a.jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Girl Confessions #26 - GD $SOLD

I'll forever love Al Hartley for this gorgeous, well-composed cover. Book itself is well-read (of course), but cover is still attached dispite some spine wear. Tape on mid spine with some upper/lower splits. Piece missing back cover with a little spine roll. Complete though with some great sexy art inside. Buy it before I change my mind...

**Apparently the new site compresses the images to make them look terrible. Full-res scan upon request....

Spoiler

Atlas - Girl Confessions 026 (1).jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Atlas - Girl Confessions 026 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Scream Comics #19  GD- $35 SOLD TO COMCAV

If I had a brain I would keep this book, I mean, come on - look at that cover! Anyway, she's gotta go. This book has been well-read and the cover is detached with multiple splits/holes. Interior is actually very nice with white pages. Anyway, in case you couldn't tell, Nancy owned this book and bought it from the Big W. I still love it...

**Apparently the new site compresses the images to make them look terrible. Full-res scan upon request....

BACK COVER: 

Spoiler

Humor - Scream Comics 019a (2).jpgHumor_-_Scream_Comics_019a_(1).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Sugar Bowl #4 - GD - $35 SOLD TO THEHUMANTORCH

Awesome leggy GGA cover. Very glossy with a nice interior save some tanning bottom. It has a detached cover that is 2/3 split, plus a corner of the back cover is missing. Otherwise it is a lovely glossy book with  complete interior. 

BACK COVER: 

Spoiler

Famous_Funnies_-_Sugar_Bowl_Comics_004_(1).jpgFamous Funnies - Sugar Bowl Comics 004 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

3 minutes ago, Soft-Serve said:

Sugar Bowl #4 - GD - $35

Awesome leggy GGA cover. Very glossy with a nice interior save some tanning bottom. It has a detached cover that is 2/3 split, plus a corner of the back cover is missing. Otherwise it is a lovely glossy book with  complete interior. 

Famous_Funnies_-_Sugar_Bowl_Comics_004_(1).jpg

BACK COVER: 

Reveal hidden contents

Famous Funnies - Sugar Bowl Comics 004 (2).jpg

takeit

Ok, here's one of the big ones....an awesome book from 1940

Magic Comics 15 VF- $650 SOLD TO GOLDENCASE

This is one of my favorite books. I just love the cover and this book is extremely nice. As well as it looks in the pictures, it looks twice as nice in-hand. You will love this book. Flaws include a  1/2" lower spine split, Light rust on staples, minor migration. Still, it has a tight centerfold with white pages. Pencil "A" on cover near title.  I really don't want to sell this book, I mean, look at that color! You don't see this one everyday! 

**Apparently the new site compresses the images to make them look terrible. Full-res scan upon request...

BACK COVER: 

Spoiler

Planet+015002a.jpgPlanet+014002a.jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Ok folks, wife time. A few more books later tonight, and then ongoing through the weekend.... Still to come:

Archie 50

Tomb of Terror 13

Key Comics 1

Strange Mysteries s1

The Phantom Witch Doctor 1

Young King Cole stack

Captain Easy

High-grade Jungles....and more!

Famous Western Badmen #14 FN- $75

Now here's a cool cover! I've always loved the movement in it.Anyway, book is solid, only a tiny upper spine split and a few spine holes to bring it down. Some creasing back cover, pressable. Good gloss! 

**Apparently the new site compresses the images to make them look terrible. Full-res scan upon request...

Youthful - Famous Western Badmen 014 (1).jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Youthful - Famous Western Badmen 014 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Boy Loves Girl #41 FN- $45

Uhmmm...good cover, right? Book is solid, only some light wrinkling here and there to note. Would press up a point I think.  White pages interior. Cool Nov 5th Date stamp...

Lev_Gleason_-_Boy_Loves_Girl_041_(1).jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Lev Gleason - Boy Loves Girl 041 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Daredevil #47 - VG+  $45

Attempted Suicide cover. Good flat book here. Staples pulling. Small upper/lower spine split. Great interior PQ. 

Lev Gleason - Daredevil 047 (1).jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Lev Gleason - Daredevil 047 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Adventures Into Weird Worlds #22 - GD- $SOLD

My fav Atlas cover. Well-read book, cover detached, rust on staples with migration, some water damage but pressed flat. Cool creepy cover, textbook girl-in-distress. 

Spoiler

Atlas_-_Adventures_into_Weird_Worlds_022a__(1).jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Atlas_-_Adventures_into_Weird_Worlds_022a__(2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Feature Book #51 (Rip Kirby) - VG+ $55

Pretty nice book save for the several small pieces missing on cover: Hole next to gun & mid spine, piece upper cover, holes near lower spine cover, lrhc front, llhc back. Sounds like a lot, but I really don't notice. This is a killer cover (see what I did there) and it is very flat with nice gloss. PQ is great. 

David_McKay_-_Feature_Book_074_-_Rip_Kirby_(1).jpg

BACK COVER: 

Spoiler

David McKay - Feature Book 074 - Rip Kirby (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve