• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WONDERCON 2018, MARCH 23-25, Anaheim, CA
1 1

28 posts in this topic

I just bought my badge for Saturday 3/24. What's "Open Registration" mean because it says I can't do that. Anyways, I'm gonna leave in an hour or so and drive to Anaheim and start camping out so I'll be first at the door. 

3 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

last year the parking and line to get your badge were both intolerably long. i recommend taking a motorcycle so you can park without waiting 2 hours, and bringing a thick book to read while waiting on the riciulous line. wish they'd solve this stupidity. 

I got my badge in the mail, but still have to pick up a child badge for my son. I wish that could've been done online.

...and yeah last year it took me almost an hour to go around the block for parking

22 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Anyone get an update today for the exclusive signings?

Check your CCI info, it'll be listed in the area where you signed up for the Exclusives. You'll be redirected to the page where you signed up for the signings, and at the bottom it'll tell you if you got anything. Wound up with nothing.

30 minutes ago, moogman13 said:

Check your CCI info, it'll be listed in the area where you signed up for the Exclusives. You'll be redirected to the page where you signed up for the signings, and at the bottom it'll tell you if you got anything. Wound up with nothing.

Thanks. I got the email last night after work. Logged on to check and unfortunately didn't get a spot. Maybe next year.