• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The BIG 4000
1 1

55 posts in this topic

The BIG 4000

Hey there fellow fans of the GA!!!

I am not one to particularly pay attention to or even put value on post counts but I just realized that this is my 4000th post and I wanted to make sure it was right here in the GA forum!!

Since I joined in early April 2013 it looks like I am averaging about 1K posts per year (once again not that it matters simply an observation)

The CGC boards, in particular the GA section, has become a major part of my life and a great source of joy for me that I am so very grateful that I discovered and joined. 

I am making a thread to simply say THANK YOU to all the AWESOME boardies and passionate comic book enthusiasts I have had the absolute pleasure of talking to, sharing and dealing with, and learning from over these past 4 years. 

Cheers to all of you from the bottom of my heart!! Here's to another phenomenal 4 yrs (and hopefully seeing the Indians become World Series Champions along the way it never hurts to dream right :bigsmile: :wishluck:

Thanks again folks you all are ROCK STARs to me, :headbang:

See you out there freinds, Gino (and all of my exclamation points!!!!!!!!!)

3 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

The BIG 4000

Hey there fellow fans of the GA!!!

I am not one to particularly pay attention to or even put value on post counts but I just realized that this is my 4000th post and I wanted to make sure it was right here in the GA forum!!

Since I joined in early April 2013 it looks like I am averaging about 1K posts per year (once again not that it matters simply an observation)

The CGC boards, in particular the GA section, has become a major part of my life and a great source of joy for me that I am so very grateful that I discovered and joined. 

I am making a thread to simply say THANK YOU to all the AWESOME boardies and passionate comic book enthusiasts I have had the absolute pleasure of talking to, sharing and dealing with, and learning from over these past 4 years. 

Cheers to all of you from the bottom of my heart!! Here's to another phenomenal 4 yrs (and hopefully seeing the Indians become World Series Champions along the way it never hurts to dream right :bigsmile: :wishluck:

Thanks again folks you all are ROCK STARs to me, :headbang:

See you out there freinds, Gino (and all of my exclamation points!!!!!!!!!)

And a big congrats to you...newb! 

11 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

BTW, Astros Rule!

:tink: here's to another Fun season!! 

Edited by gino2paulus2
I like your odds in the West if i was a betting man oh wait i am haha!!

Love having you here, Gino.  You're definitely one of the good guys.  My goal is to get 10,000 at some point to step into the hallowed Season Veteran ground.  You would have thought after my nearly 10 years, I could have hit it.  Hope the family is well and keep posting.

Thanks so much gang!! Each and every one of the folks that posted in this thread are right at the top of posters I enjoy to read the most and thats no joke!!! Thanks for making it such an enjoyable experience!!

Now if anyone of you has WonderCon pics you're holding back get em posted so we can see em'!!!!:cool:

Larry, RC, and Ricky i would, "Like" all your posts but apparently you only get 10 a day and I used mine already haha!! Wasn't aware of that until now. 

Anyways thanks gents you 3 are also on a short exclusive list of my favs!! 

GAtor - consider me curious as usual where does you allegiance lie when it comes to Pro teams? I know no bigger Gators fan (well i have 1 buddy named Dallas who is also die hard but has nowhere near the knowledge you do about the team + he also went to BGSU) I know you enjoy NFL or at least are fluent in picking games but who's your MLB team? I imagine you are as fond of the NBA as myself where i enjoy the playoffs very much because they actually play hard but the regular season is kind of meh to me besides certain games/matchups?

9 hours ago, sacentaur said:

Well Gino, I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm and it definitely is contagious! :martini:

I agree and on to 5000 posts (thumbsu