• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas 2018, April 6-8, Dallas TX
1 1

265 posts in this topic

The Cast of Voltron: Legendary Defender lead the anime charge at #FanExpoDallas2018!

Josh Keaton (Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane - the dude with patch of white hair in the middle - Paladin of the Black Lion)

Kimberly Brooks (Princess Allura - the woman on the right - Paladin of the Blue Lion)

Jeremy Shada (Lance - the guy with the gun on the upper left - Paladin of the Red Lion - formerly of the Blue Lion)

28424781_1903023859771371_4265660731023831979_o.png

Edited by Kevin Boyd

when or where can I find a list of vendors for Fan Expo Dallas?

If trades or selling is possible, it would be nice to perhaps peruse vendor's site's and fill a want list :) 

40 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

when or where can I find a list of vendors for Fan Expo Dallas?

If trades or selling is possible, it would be nice to perhaps peruse vendor's site's and fill a want list :) 

I am sure that as the show approaches people that are vending will speak up. Off the top of my head I know of the following already:

Black Cat Comics (bcc here)

Duncanville Bookstore (I think their board handle is dvillebookstore)

Monster's Lair Comics (that is their board name, and I will be working that booth as well)

If you have specific wants to be filled, I would either post a list of issues or titles here so any vendors can see them, or wait to PM those that come to the thread. Trading is also definitely encouraged if you want to bring books to the show to shop around.

Edited by mysterio

44 minutes ago, mysterio said:

I am sure that as the show approaches people that are vending will speak up. Off the top of my head I know of the following already:

Black Cat Comics (bcc here)

Duncanville Bookstore (I think their board handle is dvillebookstore)

Monster's Lair Comics (that is their board name, and I will be working that booth as well)

If you have specific wants to be filled, I would either post a list of issues or titles here so any vendors can see them, or wait to PM those that come to the thread. Trading is also definitely encouraged if you want to bring books to the show to shop around.

I'll be set up there as well. Booth name is Rick's Comic Crypt.

It's the final piece to our Back to the Future celebration! Please give a big Dallas welcome to Drew Struzan, the artist behind the iconic Back to the Future posters, as well as his classic movie posters for Star Wars, Indiana Jones and E.T. Welcome Drew! 

Get your FAN EXPO Dallas tickets today: http://fanexpodallas.com/tickets/

#GuestNews

3FD8A2DA-3CA6-47B8-898A-F7AF6DD65812.jpeg

People will assume they are the voice actors because when these movies came out the voice actors -  especially Jodi Benson - got more attention than voice actors in decades past + the photos. I doubt people actually into Disney are going to guess that Linda Larkin did the voice of Aladdin.

13 hours ago, TheCollector2016 said:

Kevin, will Val Kilmer be signing autographs on the Friday he is scheduled? Friday & Sunday is a very unusual itinerary, and seemingly a lot of travel...

Yes he will. I think he has an in town obligation on Saturday, which is why he has that schedule.

28 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

Damn, I had a meeting and when I got to my computer to buy a MJ autograph they are sold out. @Kevin Boyd are there going to be any more autographs for him other than buying the events? or is that it?

I don't know, but I've asked. Will let you know.

The official statement:

Michael J Fox Fans were moving at 88 miles an hour today! His pre-sold autographs sold out in record time!

Disapointed you didn’t get an autograph ticket? Don’t worry, you can still purchase an Ultimate Michael J. Fox Experience which includes a guaranteed in-person autograph. Also, a VERY limited number of Michael J. Fox Autographs will be available for purchase IN PERSON at FAN EXPO Dallas. Get your Ultimate Michael J. Fox Experience package today!

https://www.fanexpodallas.com/…/spe…/meet-michael-j-fox.html

Image may contain: 1 person, text