• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas 2018, April 6-8, Dallas TX
1 1

265 posts in this topic

@Kevin Boyd Hey Kevin, any heads up on when MJF will be signing? Just want to plan to try and get in line asap when I get there I see his posted photo ops times so thought it might be before or after. Any plans on it confirmed? or is there a schedule for those posted somewhere?

Also, the special events, are their times on those yet (Capullo/Snyder one specifically). My brother and I are attending that one so I wanted to let him know when it was. Thanks!

Whoa! This is heavy. Michael J Fox is not able to be with us this weekend. We received the following message from his publicist to share with you all - “Due to unforeseen circumstances in his schedule Michael J. Fox is not available to attend.”

If you purchased a Michael J. Fox Package, Autograph, Photo Op or a ticket to An Evening with the Cast of Back to the Future, please watch your inbox for refund/exchange information.

Stay tuned for a MASSIVE guest announcement, coming shortly - one of Hollywood’s biggest stars!

10 minutes ago, Kevin Boyd said:

Batman Ben Affleck will be joining FAN EXPO Dallas on Saturday April 7th!
Special tickets and Photo ops will be on sale tomorrow at 10 AM – quantities are limited and will sell out!

29684246_1954312277975862_7455655688458971879_n.png

Will they be available earlier for VIP's?

1. I saw that the BTTF panel will now be free with MJF's cancellation. Would I need to sign up for a ticket anywhere, or is simply getting in line for this event OK? I'll be attending now :)

2. I think Ben Affleck is a great addition...surely this must be the only con with 2 Batmans and 2 Daredevils! But.... a huge name this late in the game makes it impossible to really figure out what I would want to get signed, and of course have it arrive in time for the con. No doubt plenty of people will get things signed...but a bit more time for a headliner would be helpful in the future.

1. People that paid for the talk before get priority seating (and a refund) but it’s open after that.

2. If MJF hadn’t cancelled less than a week before the Expo, Affleck probably wouldn’t have happened. But he did, so Ben is coming.

Edited by Kevin Boyd

Dallas signing schedule for the public comic signing area:
Sat 1:30 Joe Quesada
Sat 5:30 Greg Capullo and Scott Snyder

If you have a CGC signing request for Joe Quesada, please visit booth P64 on Friday and/or early Saturday.

If you have a CGC signing request Scott Snyder or Greg Capullo, please visit booth P01 on Friday and early Saturday.

There will be signing limits at the public signings, they are determined by crowd size.

Schedule may be updated if any other signings are moved into the signing area.

Other guests will be signing at their assigned tables and/or booths on the days they are scheduled to appear. Please check in at their booths to see if they have a posted schedule.

Please note that Rob Liefeld will be appearing at his booth on Saturday and Sunday (on Friday night he has the VIP event).

Some comic artists are unclickable on the fan expo website..... ex: Steve Erwin...

When you hover over his pic and bio, it doesn't show or I am unable to click to find info regarding prices...

I am very much a noob when it comes to sketches, but usually when you click on a comic artists bio, it comes up with prices and what will be available, ex: sketch, sig, pricing etc

@Kevin Boyd

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, Kevin Boyd said:

Only if they provided that information to us. Usually the page just has a link to their website, social media, and comicbookdb.com bibliography.

k thanks :)