• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas 2018, April 6-8, Dallas TX
1 1

265 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

I guess the Ben Affleck Photo Ops are sold out???  I can't find out how much they cost on the Fan Days Dallas site.

It was $250 for photo op and $250 for autograph. Looks like the ultimate package is still available. Its $499 (photo op+autograph I believe). Just go to the ticket page and go down to the special events and its at the bottom.

https://secure.e-registernow.com/cgi-bin/mkpayment.cgi?state=3201&_ga=2.110391813.1030993069.1522975703-1745714161.1515352932

Edited by kevhtx

2 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

It was $250 for photo op and $250 for autograph. Looks like the ultimate package is still available. Its $499 (photo op+autograph I believe). Just go to the ticket page and go down to the special events and its at the bottom.

https://secure.e-registernow.com/cgi-bin/mkpayment.cgi?state=3201&_ga=2.110391813.1030993069.1522975703-1745714161.1515352932

Great! Thank You! but at $250 for a Photo op and $250 for an autograph is a bit much for me..Thanks again for the info.

16 hours ago, kevhtx said:
16 hours ago, musicmeta said:

Great! Thank You! but at $250 for a Photo op and $250 for an autograph is a bit much for me..Thanks again for the info.

It looks like theres still a photoop for both him and momoa for $350.

https://store.epicphotoops.com/fan-expo-dallas/2018/

Solo photo ops are still available for both of his sessions.

1 hour ago, musicmeta said:

Actually Storms May rumble thru around 5-8 PM this evening. 

The parking garage is all underground, so even if the weather sucks one doesn't have to get wet coming into the show.

4 minutes ago, mysterio said:
1 hour ago, musicmeta said:

Actually Storms May rumble thru around 5-8 PM this evening. 

The parking garage is all underground, so even if the weather sucks one doesn't have to get wet coming into the show.

If the garage doesn't get full.  Guessing Friday shouldn't be an issue, but I know last year I wasn't able to park in the garage on Saturday because it filled up.

4 hours ago, somewhereintexas said:

If the garage doesn't get full.  Guessing Friday shouldn't be an issue, but I know last year I wasn't able to park in the garage on Saturday because it filled up.

True, but :wishluck: the last forecast I saw said no rain on Saturday. 

7 hours ago, somewhereintexas said:

I just take the DART transit train..$5 for all day long and it stops right under the convention center..

10 hours ago, musicmeta said:

I just take the DART transit train..$5 for all day long and it stops right under the convention center..

I do too. It turned out to be mostly east of us.... the rain.

But the news last night played it up as 60-70 mile an hour winds, possibility of hail, and those are common traits this time of year..... I wanted to make sure out of towners did the research etc. 

Better to know and not need it than vice versa. :foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I should note for anyone planning to take the train INTO Dallas...don't.

The TRE is building a new bridge in between Centreport DFW and West Irving.

Once the train stops at Centreport DFW, you'll have to exit the train, and hop on a bus to West Irving. Who knows how long that will take, and if there are other delays you might have to worry about. Same thing applies going back towards FW. This is ongoing through end of day Monday!

Fan Expo note: I love the new layout for the celebrity area. Looks a lot better!

Hey peoples!! and peeps!! 

I started a thread in Comics General! Feel free to add some pics and stories ;) 

With this con at the same time as C2E2, we have to compete? or at least let people know that we're having it good considering.... :baiting:

I thought the layout was nicer this year compared to last. At least walking around seemed better to me. The celeb autograph area was still crowded as usual, but it didnt seem like the wreck that it was last year, but maybe others had a different experience. I wasn't there at the busiest time.

I had fun at the Capullo, Snyder panel. Those guys are a lot of fun.

16 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

I thought the layout was nicer this year compared to last. At least walking around seemed better to me. The celeb autograph area was still crowded as usual, but it didnt seem like the wreck that it was last year, but maybe others had a different experience. I wasn't there at the busiest time.

I had fun at the Capullo, Snyder panel. Those guys are a lot of fun.

The photo ops were more orderly. Had a microphone and speakers to announce where to line up, instead of someone yelling. 

I didn't accidentally pass any tattooing lol:shy:  :jokealert:

But anyway plenty of quality vendors too...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM