• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas 2018, April 6-8, Dallas TX
1 1

265 posts in this topic

A few more suggestions:

Grant Gustin

Daisy Ridley

Any Marvel Netflix stars

Jason Momoa

Cloak & Dagger tv cast (Olivia Holt & Aubrey Joseph) - opportunity to get them before show hits(?)

Comic guests:

Chris Claremont

Gerry Conway

Bob Layton

Ron Frenz

Kelley Jones

Roy Thomas

Jim Shooter

Tom DeFalco

Mark Bagley

JM DeMatteis

Bill Sienkiewicz

John Romita Jr

Nick Pitarra

Any of the various Kuberts

Ann Nocenti (perhaps a few female creators for panel/promotion of women in comics)

Rick Leonardi (Cloak & Dagger artist and I believe he is local)

Any Marvel Legacy or DC Rebirth creators

Edited by mysterio

1 minute ago, jadams said:

Looks like a tease for some sort of Back To The Future surprise for this show.

It just hit my inbox.

Can you post it for those of us who aren't cool enough to be on the e-mail list? lol

On 10/24/2017 at 8:56 AM, mysterio said:

A few more suggestions:

Grant Gustin

Daisy Ridley

Any Marvel Netflix stars

Jason Momoa

Cloak & Dagger tv cast (Olivia Holt & Aubrey Joseph) - opportunity to get them before show hits(?)

Comic guests:

Chris Claremont

Gerry Conway

Bob Layton

Ron Frenz

Kelley Jones

Roy Thomas

Jim Shooter

Tom DeFalco

Mark Bagley

JM DeMatteis

Bill Sienkiewicz

John Romita Jr

Nick Pitarra

Any of the various Kuberts

Ann Nocenti (perhaps a few female creators for panel/promotion of women in comics)

Rick Leonardi (Cloak & Dagger artist and I believe he is local)

Any Marvel Legacy or DC Rebirth creators

Good list,  I would like to add the Simonson’s 

On 10/23/2017 at 8:32 PM, TheCollector2016 said:

And as Kevin said it was cool to pitch suggestions, here are some:

-Game of Thrones cast (especially as the final season will be airing in 2018, and I seem
to recall some previous cancellations...)
-Westworld cast (specifically Thandie Newton - new season of this show comes out in 2018)
-Prison Break cast
-Current and former SNL players (worth noting, TCU gets current ones for their students frequently on Friday evenings, in Sept. 2017 they had Cecily Strong and Pete Davidson, and last Spring they had 2-3 others on Fridays as well)
-Famke Janssen (Was at Fan Expo Canada)
-Kelly Hu (I know she attends conventions, plus she was in X2 with Famke!)
-Ernie Reyes Jr.

And just wanted to tack onto that any Marvel Netflix series guests...e.g. Mike Colter (Luke Cage), Charlie Cox (Daredevil), etc. And actually, that could be expanded to Netflix original series guests in general.

#GuestNews Hop in a Delorean, grab your hoverboard and check your Flux Capacitor, we're going Back to the Future with Michael J. Fox in 2018!

Mr. Fox really doesn't need any introduction, but the TV and silver screen icon has starred in the incredible Back to the Future Trilogy, Teen Wolf, The Secret of My Success, Bright Lights/Big City, Doc Hollywood, Family Ties and Spin City!

FAN EXPO Dallas 2018 tickets go on sale on November 15 at 10AM CST. Bookmark this now: www.FANEXPODallas.com/tickets

23406111_1750134291726996_3250426345177059102_o.jpg

I personally like this :) 

Does anybody remember if Fan Expo Dallas would let you purchase tickets with PayPal? I just used a card last year, but was generally curious since the con is less than 6 months away..... ha and with Christmas, no interest for 6 months :wishluck:

Oh And On A Related Topic....

When did the "packages" go on sale last year? comic or otherwise? was it after Christmas?

I'm still kicking myself for not picking up that $500 Adam Kubert package last year lol I saw one of those sketches being handed back, they looked NICE !! :) I heard he did sketches cheaper last year as well, but I believe I saw the difference in quality....

I just want to be on top of things :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM