• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas 2018, April 6-8, Dallas TX
1 1

265 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:

Looks like Tuesday next week for the last batch of creators and the Snyder/Capullo VIP event.

Hello Kevin, um is there a time that the -Fan Expo comics that are handed out at con's with tickets to the show- usually go on sale on the Fan Expo site?

I guess I'm asking if it is random? or does the first con that features them have to come an go? or should I just keep checking back in?

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hello Kevin, um is there a time that the -Fan Expo comics that are handed out at con's with tickets to the show- usually go on sale on the Fan Expo site?

I guess I'm asking if it is random? or does the first con that features them have to come an go? or should I just keep checking back in?

I guess it all depends on when they are ready and what we have created for the event with our publisher partners. So it's random.

On 2/16/2018 at 9:16 AM, Kevin Boyd said:

Looks like Tuesday next week for the last batch of creators and the Snyder/Capullo VIP event.

I did the Snyder/ Capullo event last year and it was an absolute blast and a bargain. If the price doesn't go up too much be sure to jump on this one. 

2 minutes ago, Kevin Boyd said:

#GuestNews Not only do we have more comic guests coming to #FANEXPODallas2018, Scott Snyder & Greg Capullo Fan Experience Packages are on sale now!

Get one today: http://fanexpodallas.com/scott-snyder-greg-capullo-package

I didn't see the list of new comic guests... ??? it just implies a teaser, will they or have they been announced this week?

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I didn't see the list of new comic guests... ??? it just implies a teaser, will they or have they been announced this week?

I see that they're mixed in with the rest, just no "announcement" style. 

I see Ed Mcguinness 

I am not sure what is going on with this announcement, I believe if you receive the email announcement there was an email with the Snyder/Capullo announcement and a batch of comic guests. I see the website is only partially updated, but the new comic guests announced today are:

ED MCGUINNESS

JIM CHEUNG

PETER TOMASI

JONBOY MEYERS

CHAD HARDIN

JEFF DEKAL

JOHNNY DESJARDINS

BRENT PEEPLES

Also appearing:

Mike Krome

Andrew Mangum

Danita Mangum

Matthew Warlick

Andy Hirsch

James Venhaus

Jason Adams

Richard Rivera 

and more

Edited by Kevin Boyd

FAN EXPO DALLAS 2018 - Comics guest list

FEATURED
JOE QUESADA
ROB LIEFELD
SCOTT SNYDER
GREG CAPULLO
DAVID FINCH
ANDY KUBERT
JIMMY CHEUNG
ED MCGUINNESS
JOHN BOLTON
PETER TOMASI

SPECIAL GUESTS
ALEX MALEEV
DONNY CATES
GREG LAND
BOB MCLEOD
MARK TEXEIRA
JOSHUA WILLIAMSON
MIKE MCKONE
MATTHEW ROSENBERG
CHAD HARDIN
NEN CHANG
JEFF DEKAL
JOHNNY DESJARDINS
MEREDITH FINCH
JONBOY MEYERS
DAN PANOSIAN
DAN PARENT
BRENT PEEPLES
CHRIS STEVENS

ALSO APPEARING
JASON ADAMS
BLOND
JORDAN BOYD
JEREMY CLARK
SAM DE LA ROSA
DAVID DEGRAND
DUSK COMICS
BEN DUNN
JOE EISMA
STEVE ERWIN
ANDY HIRSCH
EDWIN HUANG
MOHAMMAD JILANI
RYAN KINCAID
MIKE KROME
ANDREW MANGUM
DANITA MANGUM
DAWN MCTEIGUE
JASON MEENTS
MOSTAFA MOUSSA
SHONUFF STUDIOS
LAWRENCE REYNOLDS
RICHARD RIVERA
HECTOR GONZALEZ RODRIGUEZ III
DAVE ROMAN
EMILY ROSE
SHAUN STEVEN STRUBLE
SORAH SUHNG
CHAD THOMAS
JAMES VENHAUS
MATTHEW WARLICK
BRENT WOODSIDE

Open the Pod bay doors! We are thrilled to announce Keir Dullea (left) & Gary Lockwood (right) from the science fiction classic 2001: A Space Odyssey will be docking at Fan Expo Dallas! 

You may also recognize Gary Lockwood from the second Star Trek pilot "Where No Man Has Gone Before" where he played Gary Mitchell.

28336006_1895212640552493_39790473192734647_o.png

Edited by Kevin Boyd