• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suspense Comics #3 Club
4 4

116 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Et-Es-Go said:

Do share the whole story please.  I'm still surprised that after all these years some books still come out of wherever they have been hiding for decades.

It actually showed up as part of a collection at a friends store in another state. There were about forty low grade golden age comics, a very random mix of publishers and titles, mostly mid-forties. He doesn't deal much in golden age so he called and I helped him price them - then bought the books that he priced too low :acclaim:. So it wandered into the store via Fed Ex.

Edited by MrBedrock

:whatthe:    Are you sure it "wandered" in as opposed to "meandering" in?  Sounds like you done well Ritchie!

I wish one would "wander" my way. A true "grail" to me that is just WAY out of reach now unless it "wandered" real slow and low.

Edited by Robot Man

24 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

:whatthe:    Are you sure it "wandered" in as opposed to "meandering" in?  Sounds like you done well Ritchie!

I wish one would "wander" my way. A true "grail" to me that is just WAY out of reach now unless it "wandered" real slow and low.

"Majestically strutted" is probably a better description.

3 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Well, based upon the discussion in the other Suspense 3 thread, did you do a page count to ensure that it is a complete book?  lol

YES, please tell us if the 3 leaf cf is present.

And if so..... how about some scans so we can see what it looks like.

16 hours ago, gadzukes said:

YES, please tell us if the 3 leaf cf is present.

And if so..... how about some scans so we can see what it looks like.

Missing the center insert. I took pictures of each splash and the centerfold. I will post them later today.