• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suspense Comics #3 Club
4 4

116 posts in this topic

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎01 at 4:22 PM, comicjack said:

Have be lucky to get one of those so i think the club is pretty small on this book .I'm just happy to even have one so i would say you are doing good (thumbsu

Mine is complete with cover attached and life raft story centerfold in there so i lucked out.

Scan0138_zpsvy93xq3u.jpg

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎01 at 2:50 PM, streyouttacomics said:

No club for one of the best covers of all time?

With the recent "discovery" of the church copy, now's as good as any time I think for its own thread.

I know some of you guys have amazing copies of this book so please lets see them :grin:

I will also take this chance to ask if anyone has or knows of a coverless copy (Does not need to have the elusive centerfold!) I would greatly appreciate it!

Here is my entry-level copy I just picked up, glad it presents well with all major art intact including the Schomburg signature at the bottom left!

58e01d66239a4_ScreenShot2017-04-01at12_15_52PM.png.f5423b8ea87b1c5f8d111841118669fc.png

Either of you guys lookin to unload these! PM me :)

I know a few here have copies but the club is rather small so the pages don't move much on this one.Your sig line is looking pretty awesome and try to hold on to that one for a while :headbang:

Edited by comicjack

1 hour ago, Chicago Boy said:

In my book ( no pun intended ) just the cover would count for this club ??

Unfortunately I don't have it anymore. I'm pretty sure another boardie has it and married it to a copy of Suspense 3.

I see Comiclink sold a 1.0 copy today and i was thinking just how many more copies will show up.I know Gerber was off on this book not something your mom would let you keep.It has been awhile for a copy to show up and many dealer feel about 40 or so copies exist.The Mile High copy was a surprise along with a few others books that have come out in the last couple years that weren't known to exist.How many more surprises will we see when us old guys start cleaning out closets.lol