• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 Book, TIP TOP 39, Hal Foster Tarzan Cover from 1939, Lower grade but looks nice.
1 1

3 posts in this topic

1 Book, TIP TOP 39, Hal Foster Tarzan Cover from 1939, Lower grade but looks nice.

One book for today, I meant to put it in my last sales thread, but it somehow got lost (or wanted to stay here;) 

Shipping anywhere is at cost.  I have very strong boards I use for mailing, but this book is too large to be safe in a flat rate envelope because of the spine roll, so figure anywhere from $7.00 if you are on the eastcoast to $10 if you are on the westcoast, Canada seems to be $15.50 for a box, first class. 

Paypal, MO's or checks are fine.

No list people please.

I pack very carefully and I have a smoke free home.

Returns for any reason, but you must contact me within 3 days of receipt and return the book within 7 days. Return shipping is on you, unless I've made an error.

This is a classic cover, published by United Features in 1939. 

The book has an obvious spine roll, a small cover split at the bottom of the spine. Pages are cream to tan, a little better in the center, the top right corner of the first wrap is darker than the rest of the book, pages and cover are supple. The book is missing half a page on the last wrap. 

Bin is $55.00 plus shipping.

I have inside pictures, but I can't seem to upload them. I'm going to see if I can put them on photobucket and show then in the next reply.

58e10e026af86_tiptop39_0001.thumb.jpg.0c78224bc3a834dac97e11acbd8dae85.jpg

58e10dfcc8bb9_tiptop39_0002.thumb.jpg.aba360648381e89e84387596086aa0d3.jpg