• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5 pieces of Cavewoman OA by Budd Root FS.. Now Reduced pricing!!
1 1

11 posts in this topic

5 pieces of Cavewoman OA by Budd Root FS

I'll be listing 5 pieces of Cavewoman OA by Budd Root. I'll cover shipping to continental USA. If you are interested in all 5, PM me for a special discount.

Up 1st is Cavewoman Pangaean Sea #5 pg 11.  In the Margin Budd writes, "This is one of my fav scenes from the new bk (P.S #5)". This is a very nicely detailed page with Dracula!

14" X 17" page. Signed by Budd bottom of page.

$225

1cwA.jpg

Edited by Timely

Next up is another super detailed page from Cavewoman: Jungle Tales #1 page #14 with some cool dinosaur action.

$225

1cwe.jpg

Edited by Timely

Next up is another super detailed page from Cavewoman: Jungle Tales #1, page #13. A huge snake getting killed by a mob.

$225

1cwd.jpg

Edited by Timely

Here's a page from Cavewoman: Pangaean Sea #1, page #15. Sandi catches the boys reading a copy of Femme Fatales. Boys will be boys!

$200

1cwb.jpg

Edited by Timely

Here's a page from Cavewoman: Pangaean Sea #1, page #16. New adventures of the voluptuous superwoman, Meriem Cooper, who battles dinosaurs in the distant past. On this page, alarms begin to blare as something sinister approaches! Beware!

$200

1cwc.jpg

On 4/3/2017 at 11:41 AM, Timely said:

Here's a page from Cavewoman: Pangaean Sea #1, page #15. Sandi catches the boys reading a copy of Femme Fatales. Boys will be boys!

$200

1cwb.jpg

On 4/3/2017 at 11:42 AM, Timely said:

Here's a page from Cavewoman: Pangaean Sea #1, page #16. New adventures of the voluptuous superwoman, Meriem Cooper, who battles dinosaurs in the distant past. On this page, alarms begin to blare as something sinister approaches! Beware!

$200

1cwc.jpg

$300 for both?