• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Winners #1 Coverless

6 posts in this topic

All Winners #1 Coverless

Anyone interested in a coverless All Winners #1?

Raw. Complete. Tear around staple on page 1. A taped up tear on the last page, otherwise in decent shape. Photos sent on request.

I also have no idea what something like this is worth. Obviously to someone with a copy of the book that has missing or torn pages it would be worth a lot. I'll consider any offers over $400.

Thanks,

Michael

hey  - check over the sales rules - you should post photos in your sales thread - have return information - and a real price ( cant just ask for offers)......

lots of stuff,,,,,,

Sorry everyone. I'm fairly new here and didn't know about the rules. I'm also in the middle of clearing out my house, so it's pretty chaotic around here.

I would like $500 for this, but I'd consider other offers. Returns accepted. Do I need to supply more information?

Here are some pictures. The page quality is very consistent throughout. Let me know if you'd like to see more pics.

There is a tear on a page in the Captain America. IMG_3545.thumb.jpg.3c4c8ecaf552be602f24edafd87a9b4f.jpg

There's a tear and some tape on the final page of The Angel story.

IMG_3546.thumb.jpg.ff30da46a875c6c29971a158d063c356.jpg

Other than the few torn pages, the rest of the interior pages look pretty much like this one.

IMG_3547.thumb.jpg.41ee2363eb831e096e7c7b26780ec041.jpg

There's some tearing around the staples on the first page of the Human Torch story.IMG_3544.thumb.jpg.7d41a9581dea65af734235b6ec4478a4.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg