• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD. Thun'da 1 Okajima Pedigree
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Thun'da 1 Okajima Pedigree

Hello,

Offering one book in this thread today and it's a nice one. First :takeit: in the thread wins the book over any PM negotiations. You may return the book within 7 days for a refund but you pay return shipping and insurance. Price includes overnight shipping in the US. Please inquiry about shipping outside the US. I accept personal checks and PayPal. Thanks for looking.

Ken

Edited by Inaflash

Thanks everyone. Feel free to make an offer. I just threw a price out there based somewhat on the 6.5 copy selling in the last CL auction for $2,600 and this one being higher grade and a popular pedigree.

Ken

Edited by Inaflash

A bit of history. I found this very issue on Ebay at auction and won it for 500. Sent it in for slabbing and it came back and a 7.5 Okajima pedigree. I was totally thrilled. Years later I put it up on, I think, HA. Great book and I hope it finds a nice home.

I owned it for a few years and it's a fresh looking book.....one of my favorite headlights covers. I wish I could reclaim it, but money's tight right now. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu